Creatively crafty and arty... I love all things creative, painting, drawing, writing, making, jewellery, silversmithing, mosaic, crochet, sewing, etc, etc, etc. I’m 63, married, mother of 3 and grandmother of two. I’m a little bit crazy and have a great sense of humour and just adore learning new things.
Topics Engaged In
What would you like to post?
- Anyone else struggling to find employment as an older person especially in these Covid times. I am in the clinically vulnerable group, moved to a new area and trying to manage on Universal Credit.
- Further to my recent post on travelling solo and due to your lovely responses and encouragement I’ve booked my first solo holiday, I’ve been optimistic and booked for June and if cancelled I’ll just reschedule and keep rescheduling until it’s safe to travel. x
- Hi new to this group, I live in a village just outside colchester. I’m married but lonely, I have 3 daughters and grandchildren but yet missing something in my life not sure what ,any suggestions. X
- Does anyone out there have a recumbent trike ? I’ve just acquired a KMX and would love to have contact with any other “Trikers “ as I’m totally new to the game and have lots of questions, e.g. suitable + affordable storage, also I want to take my Chihuahua puppy out with me .
- Hi I have an online boutiqu and I would like to introduce fashion for the age over 45. It has been suggested that people over the age of 50 are reluctant to buy online or embrace the internet. How has the COVID pandamic influenced your views of buying clothing online?