Creatively crafty and arty... I love all things creative, painting, drawing, writing, making, jewellery, silversmithing, mosaic, crochet, sewing, etc, etc, etc. I’m 63, married, mother of 3 and grandmother of two. I’m a little bit crazy and have a great sense of humour and just adore learning new things.
Topics Engaged In
What would you like to post?
- Further to my recent post on travelling solo and due to your lovely responses and encouragement I’ve booked my first solo holiday, I’ve been optimistic and booked for June and if cancelled I’ll just reschedule and keep rescheduling until it’s safe to travel. x
- Anyone else struggling to find employment as an older person especially in these Covid times. I am in the clinically vulnerable group, moved to a new area and trying to manage on Universal Credit.
- Any suggestions for getting a good nights sleep? I think I have tried everything but someone may know something else
- Hi All, I am fairly new to this site, but I just want to ask. Does anyone have any grown children that live abroad and seem to make excuses (or it seems like excuses) as to why they can’t talk to you! Especially when We don’t see each other or speak to each other on a weekly basis.
- Hi I have an online boutiqu and I would like to introduce fashion for the age over 45. It has been suggested that people over the age of 50 are reluctant to buy online or embrace the internet. How has the COVID pandamic influenced your views of buying clothing online?
- Why did no one tell me. That I’d become invisible, Divisible by one. Don’t walk past me. Ask me, who are you?