Home Forums Learning Would anyone like a free session in EFT therapy? (...

Clairey Posted 9 months ago
Would anyone like a free session in EFT therapy? (Tapping) I’ve just qualified and looking for people to practise on 😊
7 likes & 18 replies
    • Chris Frederick MHFA 6th November 2021 at 1:20 pm

Hi Clairey,

I like the sound of this offer but can it be done via video ? I started following the master tapper Jen Partridge but I kept falling asleep 😴😂

• Marggy24 7th November 2021 at 9:57 am

Morning good day. I learnt some tapping which I use to activate me early mornings but I would like to offer myself as a keen person to practise on. Marggy

• ukjacash 7th November 2021 at 10:26 am

I’d love to be considered. I would like to see if it could help with either tinnitus or insomnia. I did it once many yearss ago for back pain whilst visiting a spa…..and for 20 mins the pain relief was amazing……but I can’t recall how I achieved this and would love to have a go again.

• Cerigwen 7th November 2021 at 3:16 pm

I’m interested. How would not be done and when?

• Deleted User 7th November 2021 at 5:16 pm

Hi I would be interested, where are you based when can you do it ( if you are local, I am in Manchester). Thank you

• Clairey 7th November 2021 at 7:51 pm

Hi Zahra, I’m in the Midlands but it would be over zoom at the moment. I also work but am largely free on Mondays and Tuesdays. Let me know when you’re free moments are if you are still interested. C

• Deleted User 7th November 2021 at 8:23 pm

Hi Clairey, thank you for getting back to me. I work full time , i am happy to make arrangements on one of the days you are free. It will be in the evening if that’s convenient!
          Hope to hear from you.
          Zahra

• Clairey 16th November 2021 at 6:17 pm

Hi Zahra, how about 30th? I’m on busy shifts till then 😊

• Clairey 5th December 2021 at 1:27 pm

Hi Zahra, are you still interested?

• Caro 7th November 2021 at 6:17 pm

I’ve been using EFT (self administered) for a while for my migraines, and it does help. Doesn’t get rid of them (nothing does!) but it eases the pain considerably. I wish you all the success in the world with becoming a practitioner – we need more of them!

Add