Home Forums Dating Why is it so Difficult

Anonymous User (no longer active) Posted 10 months ago
Why is it so Difficult

Looking to find mostly a friend but someone who is honest and loyal that enjoys walking and the outdoors. I live in Cumbria and just finding someone that’s real seems an impossibility. Get intouch, even if you just want a walk followed by a drink and maybe a snack for lunch.

2 likes & 4 replies
    • loislane 2nd October 2021 at 2:50 pm

Pity you’re in Cumbria but I’m certain there are some lovely ladies your way.

• Brighton Belle 2nd October 2021 at 3:35 pm

Bless you I’m sure you will find your special lady -us ladies seeking same thing too honest and loyal guy

• vaughanpauline 2nd October 2021 at 6:37 pm

Im probably the most prolific Cumbrian female on here. To the best of my knowledge there are not many of us on here.

Im not looking for anyone, certainly not The One. Not after the lastThe One.

I may be looking for someone but not looking for 24/7

And im only the outdoor type when its nice weather and my Chronic Fatigue (Long Covid) isnt playing up.

Hoever i am going to send you a direct message with a link to Silver Friends, a small private group that is certainly not a dating site, but is full of people wanting new friends from all over the UK.

You may like to join who knows who you may find.

Pauline

• Mommy bear 3rd October 2021 at 8:23 am

Pity you are not in my area sound just like the person I would like to spend time with im sure you will find someone

Add