Home Forums Loneliness Why am I so lonely when the only love of my life d...

Mickandann1 Posted 12 months ago
Why am I so lonely when the only love of my life died , it isn’t getting any easier she always used to say you can be in a crowded room but if the person you need is not there you Ma’s as well be on your own
2 likes & 15 replies
    • Selby 2nd June 2021 at 6:02 pm

Yes i no what you mean feel the same

• Mickandann1 2nd June 2021 at 6:15 pm

As we go through life taking things it throws at us which is not always good , then suddenly this happens which breaks you doesn’t matter how much a hard and tough appearance you put on to protect your love one , she leaves you , we always promised our love would last forever and a day 😭

• Selby 3rd June 2021 at 1:47 pm

Mickandananni i no i will never stop loving my husband so you will keep loving forever and a day even when they are not hear i hope you can feel it in your heart because it makes life a little easier to live with out the people we love take care

• Mickandann1 3rd June 2021 at 9:36 pm

But we were joined at the hip always wanted to be together we were not only husband and wife we were lovers, best friends , a shoulder to lean on , a wink and it will be ok Ann was everything I ever wanted , I loved her with all my heart , but now it’s breaking I’m lost lonely and can’t wait to be with her again 😭

• Selby 4th June 2021 at 8:56 am

Your marriage sounds beautiful how long were you married, and is there any groups were you live or nearby that you could talk to, it does get a little easier you just learn to cope differently were is it you live.

• Mickandann1 4th June 2021 at 9:08 am

Hi we live in the middle of nowhere in a small village in Leicestershire it was our dream place loads of nature , animals and wildlife
        We had been together for about 20 years sand married for 15 both had previous marriages which were major mistakes but we rectified that and found true love
        But now who knows?? 😢

• Selby 4th June 2021 at 5:27 pm

Where about i am not good with maps and places but it sounds lovely i was married 34 years , do you have a family

• Selby 4th June 2021 at 5:32 pm

How long is it that you have lost your wife i hope you dont mind me asking and what did she do

• Mickandann1 4th June 2021 at 6:22 pm

Ann died in my arms on 30 January 2021
        We both owned a bakery for 30 years and we retired 5 years ago we had such plans !!

• Selby 4th June 2021 at 7:39 pm

I am sorry this is still very raw and nothing or no one will ease the pain just try and keep talking to people you will find a way to cope in your own time do what feels the right thing for you not what people tell you

• Mrs VS 4th June 2021 at 6:21 pm

Yes it’s a hard road we travel. I lost my husband just before lockdown. I can barely remember the first few months, I was inconsolable and just wanted to join him. 18 months later I am dealing with it better but I’ve never known loneliness like it. No one can fix it – there’s only one person can do that and he can’t be here. I’ve joined widow/widower forums but obviously there’s nothing been happening. And I’ve just started a bereavement course at our local cancer support unit. I have found this very helpful and met some lovely people who are now friends. And boy do I need friends who understand. Perhaps there’s something like that in your area. Sending love and support x

• Lorraine1 4th June 2021 at 6:29 pm

I’m very sorry for such a loss. You had a wonderful relationship – many of us never get to experience that. Each of us has to find their own way through grief, there is no “right way”. I hope that as time inevitably makes your loss and shock less raw, you will find a way through to tomorrow.

• Mickandann1 4th June 2021 at 7:02 pm

Our relationship was as close to perfect as you could get, we had both been married before when we were young and foolish which resulted in 5 children between us all grown up now and we treat them all as they were ours .
        Ann was and still is the most beautiful, wonderful woman I have ever known 🤙

Add