Home Forums Health Who is having the covid booster jab ?

MacChick Posted 4 months ago
Who is having the covid booster jab ?
7 likes & 33 replies
    • Sylvia 1957 15th September 2021 at 8:29 am

I will when my turn comes. 😁

• LucasH 15th September 2021 at 8:40 am

Yes, it makes sense.

• Markulous 15th September 2021 at 9:58 am

Definitely

• Mad Ralph 15th September 2021 at 12:12 pm

Yes. If it’s offered to me I’ll take it.
      I’ve been offered the flu jab but I’ve not taken them up on the offer, I’m not sure why 🤷🏻‍♂️

• loislane 15th September 2021 at 12:31 pm

I always have the flu jab now, especially after I contracted, numerous chest infections followed by double pneumonia

• Mad Ralph 15th September 2021 at 12:48 pm

Ooh that sounds nasty, maybe I should get it done then. I had a flu jab years ago and it gave me common cold like symptoms, Although it could have just been coincidental and I was already getting a cold anyway 🤷🏻‍♂️

• loislane 15th September 2021 at 2:41 pm

It’s far better for me to have it than not, as if I get flu, chest infections, the outcomes are serious, don’t know why they don’t give me the pneumonia jab

• Daisychain 15th September 2021 at 1:43 pm

It depends. I really don’t want the Pfizer vaccine as I don’t trust possible long term consequences and the USA pharmaceutical companies. I will try to get the AZ vaccine as I had no ill effects last time. I know this sounds quite daft and I may yet change my mind but this is my current feeling.

I will be getting the flu jab as usual.

• aligil 15th September 2021 at 1:48 pm

Yes when it’s offered.
      This has reminded me to book a flu jab.

• Metroman 15th September 2021 at 2:15 pm

With covid acknowledged as just a sticking plaster, I’m wondering if I should wait till we have a potentially permanent solution rather than filling ourselves up with something that has only a limited benefit.

I’m classed as extremely vulnerable and was eager for the double jab so will probably end up getting one if advised.

• Lizzifish1 15th September 2021 at 6:52 pm

Yes, definitely!

• Murphybear 15th September 2021 at 7:33 pm

I’ll have it at the end of October, hopefully with the flu jab

• David in Zone 6 16th September 2021 at 11:19 am

As soon as it’s available, together with the flu jab. If it’s any reassurance, my brother spent 40 years travelling the world on business, during which time he had hundreds of vaccinations, with no major side effects.

• Sara6862 16th September 2021 at 11:33 am

Yes definitely, I have the flu jab anyway so it makes sense to me.

• WendyK 16th September 2021 at 11:50 am

I will be having it when offered, I have been offered the flu jab but not sure whether to have it.

• Ric 16th September 2021 at 5:48 pm

Well I didnt bother with the vaccine at all and still kickin….

Remember when we were kids picking this and that up with dirty hands and makin it to 66 this year.

Population of Mamby Pambies – Flu,never had it and people who ring in sick to work with it ….Rubbish if one has flu you wouldnt be able to pick the phone up!

Its control and something that I am happy to live without – I work /contract for the NHS maintaining breathing concentrators for patients, have done for 5 years toiling away throughout the ‘Pandemic’
      We have 20 guys working here with equipment that potentially has been in care homes and patients houses but not one of us has had Covid!

Wash your hands and wear a mask -Stay clear of football mad gatherings and concerts – The vaccine reduces the symptoms not the spread and sooner or later your own immune system should protect for life.

They will get me but on my terms as I will travel abroad but when I say not Boris – Of course he caught it and the nurses who looked after him vanished from site.

Orange Box dismantled and off to have some Castor Oil and Horlicks before I burst into a rendition of ‘ Always look on the Bright Side of life ‘

Stay safe Peeps….

• Kaycee17 16th September 2021 at 9:35 pm

Definitely!

• Sooy 16th September 2021 at 9:46 pm

Yes, will be.

• Shaman 16th September 2021 at 10:19 pm

Definitely be having the booster, and booked my flu jab in Boots.
      I’ve got rheumatoid arthritis so makes sense.

• MikeJ 16th September 2021 at 10:22 pm

Yes I will definitely. My six months are up next weekend so who knows when it will be? Flu jab booked for this Saturday. Take care everyone.

• Brummie Boy 16th September 2021 at 10:52 pm

Yes will have it when I’m notified, but surgery told me the ordinary flu jab is delayed and they will let me know when available

• Shaman 16th September 2021 at 11:09 pm

I was told the same with my Dr surgery, some Boots stores have got pop up flu clinics so more chance of having it sooner, check your local store. I managed to get appointment for next week

• Jules G 17th September 2021 at 11:35 am

I’ve had both jabs

• Shirlann 17th September 2021 at 11:55 am

Hopefully not not sure it really works 🤔doesn’t stop positive results in our experience 😏

• Shirlann 17th September 2021 at 11:59 am

By the way a positive result means nothing just maybe couple of days in bed and lost of smell and taste for few days! 😏😁

• SelsdonLion 17th September 2021 at 1:13 pm

Me 🙂

• lindsay 21st September 2021 at 8:34 am

Yes I will when called. Not having seasonal flu jab though.

Add