Home Forums Music Who else likes too play an instrument ? Not necess...

Alan69 Posted 3 months ago
Who else likes too play an instrument ? Not necessarily any good but just do so because they enjoy it.. (bass for me).
2 likes & 5 replies
    • Nezza42 2nd September 2021 at 5:42 pm

I started to learn guitar last year.
      Finding it slow progress, but really enjoying it. 🎸

As I’m mostly into hard rock/classic rock, I can get away with hammering out a few power chords for fun when the “learning” bit gets a bit tiring🤘😁

• Deleted User 2nd September 2021 at 11:28 pm

Guitar keyboards drums mouth organ Jews harp and none of them very well but… I also have software that helps me make loops alter tempo tone and a bazillion other things.
      I create my own sounds and use them too for multitrack recording and come out with… here’s thirty odd attempts at making electronic music.
      I never seem to polish them up before I upload them.
      It’s only a hobby I’m not expecting to make the next Tubular Bells or become the next Pink Floyd or Rick Wakeman.
      https://www.reverbnation.com/jackbackband

• EricaLovesFlowers 24th September 2021 at 11:10 pm

Piano.
      Im embarrassingly bad, but I love it!

• Terry75 11th October 2021 at 3:25 am

I decided to learn guitar this year and indulged myself with a couple. Lol

• LucasH 11th October 2021 at 8:07 am

I am learning the guitar, on and off, more off I have been learning for years.
      Started to make slow progress since retiring and I know the reality is I’ll never be that good but it doesn’t really matter 😁

Add