Home Forums Hobbies, Sports & Leisure Who else like doing crafts and what do you make ...

Creative Queen1 Posted 1 year ago
Who else like doing crafts and what do you make ❓I Bought a hat knitting machine so there’s beanie hats everywhere 😀
7 likes & 8 replies
    • Wendy Potter 4th March 2021 at 5:24 pm

I love creating. Although I’m Inbetween houses so all my things are stored at the moment. I like sewing, quilting, felting, scrap booking, watercolor painting. I’ll have a go at most things. I’m not necessarily that good at them though. Lol

• NYC to UK 4th March 2021 at 6:48 pm

I knit, crochet and sew clothes; make cosmetics and jewelery; pretty much try any type of craft that interests me.

• Deleted User 4th March 2021 at 9:06 pm

I love crochet but knit as well

• CAAS 4th March 2021 at 10:53 pm

I hand Engrave different types of Glass. Very enjoyable and relaxing.
      I also paint in acrylics, and repaint garden statues, mainly Gnomes, but I have
      painted other garden ornaments. And has a special request I painted two
      memorial plaques for a Friend and his wife.

• Debera 5th March 2021 at 4:12 pm

I enjoy needle-felting, sewing and just started embroidery. I like baking, and gardening in the better weather. I love to read, and like Audio books for when I’m crafting.

• gailannesmith 10th March 2021 at 8:28 am

I do a variety of crafts .I do cardmaking ,scrapbooking ,crotchet ,sewing as embroidery hoop .I have several projects on the go and do whatever the moods are .

• Deleted User 17th March 2021 at 10:50 pm

I used to make birthday and christmas cards. I’ve started making resin jewellery and like drawing

• GeorgieOak 17th March 2021 at 11:00 pm

Knitting (half finished jumper) crochet (half finished blanket) sewing (in the middle of a pair of large curtains) 😂 We bought a greenhouse in lockdown, ready for the season. Have made wine. Baking. Have pets.

Add