Home Forums General When was the last time you truly stepped out of yo...

Christine Twigg Posted 1 year ago
When was the last time you truly stepped out of your comfort zone and was it worthwhile? What happened?
5 likes & 139 replies
    • Deleted User 28th March 2021 at 8:11 am

Love this everyone should if they never have, you might just surprise yourself and enjoy the response you get. 😊😊

• Christine Twigg 28th March 2021 at 5:11 pm

Glad you like it! It is a difficult one though as it is nice and familiar in our ‘comfort zones’ so they are sometimes hard to leave. However, if we don’t we may stay in a fixed mindset and never grow but nobody has a crystal ball to see what lies on the other side!

• BettyBoop 28th March 2021 at 8:47 am

I am not brave enough to walk into a pub on my own, wish I was braver x

• Christine Twigg 28th March 2021 at 5:13 pm

Hi Betty Thanks for your reply. What do you think holds you back? You would think twice about going shopping on your own? Maybe, sometimes you just have to start with small steps and take it from there – you may be surprised at what you find and how you feel. x

• BettyBoop 28th March 2021 at 5:38 pm

I’m just not used to doing things alone, I think having 5 children and previously living with someone who wouldn’t allow me out has something to do with it. I’ll get there x

• Christine Twigg 29th March 2021 at 9:35 am

Yes, I am sure you will. I have no children and no real ‘safety net’ other than my husband so have to set myself up to do things on my own or else I would never do anything!

• KayDanceStyleSparkle 28th March 2021 at 11:44 am

As a personal challenge to myself a few years ago, I trained as a Keep Fit/Group Exercise to Music instructor ….. and passed with flying colours! Since qualifying I have raised, single handed, over £7,000 for charity. I went on to qualify in Dance Fitness and Seated Dance Fitness and teach several classes every week, as well as our Fun Keep Fit charity classes.

The pandemic didn’t stop us for long. I stepped outside my comfort zone again and learned how to use Zoom (I hadn’t had any reason to before, or any interest in such technology), and how to instruct/coach online. A whole new experience, and one I enjoy.

Since Christmas I’ve set up Dance Fitness classes for the “rest less” community. Just a few of us, twice a week. Another enjoyable experience, meeting new friends from all over the country whom I would otherwise not have met, and who would otherwise not have met one another.

It goes without saying that all this was/is one of the most worthwhile achievements of my life. To see other people successfully work towards their goals and get there, whether just making friends and enjoying the social aspect, or striving for something extra like losing unwanted pounds, improving fitness and health, toning, shaping, etc., is so rewarding and positive.

I also had to take hours and hours (amounting to weeks) of training and assessments in order to demonstrate that I was/am Covid-19 compliant and safe for when we returned to face-to-face classes for a while last year and for when we hopefully return again later this year.

I’ve never looked back and have everything to look forward to!

😊

• Christine Twigg 28th March 2021 at 8:05 pm

Hi Kay, what a great story and a possible ‘case study’ for what can happen when you step out of your comfort zone (quite literally!).

• KayDanceStyleSparkle 28th March 2021 at 8:12 pm

Thank you, Christine.

Indeed! Always looking for something new!

Just spent an hour dancing tomorrow’s dance class programme. Includes a new Salsa routine I’ve learned over the weekend. Must be one of our liveliest programmes yet! What a work out and what a buzz! The girls are going to LOVE it!

😊

• Vixster 28th March 2021 at 3:04 pm

I’ve just trained to be a census officer as wanted to get out of the house. So far a week of online training and using the phone for all interactions. Tech is totally not my comfort zone and now not looking forward to being on the streets and having to remember how to use the goddamn phone! No doubt I will get used to it.

• Christine Twigg 28th March 2021 at 8:11 pm

I’m sure you will be fine. My friend has applied for exactly the same role as you and after 30+ years working in higher education, she has the same concerns as you. I also started a new job in 2019 and I didn’t know how to use any of the tech but now so pleased I know how to. I’m sure you will be the same soon. Good luck!

• Anonymous User (no longer active) 28th March 2021 at 3:11 pm

My fear of heights was really challenged on a walk at Wookey Hole when I was about 21. Very distressed, very tearful, and very fearful of the decent in inappropriate footwear and a skirt (friend assured me we would be fine!). I made it. I was relieved. Since then I believe I can control my fear of heights if I need to, although I haven’t put it to the test in many years!

Responsibilities of live have also taken me down paths I would never have chosen for myself, nor would have thought I could have coped with. A sense of achievement and pride for sure!

• Deleted User 28th March 2021 at 3:32 pm

A huge achievement Gill, there is nothing worse than having a fear of heights. Well other people might disagree 🙄 🤣. But well done! 😊

• Marica 28th March 2021 at 3:58 pm

Well done Gill, you have travelled a lot too and that is no mean achievement

• Anonymous User (no longer active) 28th March 2021 at 5:26 pm

Well Marica, here’s a thing. I have flown long haul on my own many times, but I have always known someone at my destination – even if I stay in airbnb or hotel. I will be stepping out of my comfort zone when I go on an adventure on my own. So, 2022 heralds the time for me to go on that adventure. It might be road trip uk. It might be road trip USA. What I really really fancy is camping or campervan, but just not sure about doing that on my own as I will have no idea what I am doing!! Time will tell what the future has in store, but I am going to do something next year for sure!

• Marica 28th March 2021 at 5:37 pm

Well done, you are amazing , Gill

• Anonymous User (no longer active) 28th March 2021 at 5:52 pm

Well Marica, I am determined, I just then have to do it!! Amazing? Not yet!! lol

• VFP 28th March 2021 at 5:24 pm

I’m afraid of heights too. When my husband and I travelled to Corsica, there were a number of mountain roads that were very scary for me. We eventually found a solution – before the ascent/descent, we would stop off at a bar and get me a glass of wine. No fear at all after that! Of course, I wasn’t driving🙂

• Anonymous User (no longer active) 28th March 2021 at 5:29 pm

ha ha ha Viv. 🤪 Actually in those circumstances, I have found it is better for me to drive than to be driven because then I have a level of control. I do not like the steep drop on side and hugging a mountain side the other!!!

• VFP 28th March 2021 at 5:35 pm

Just thinking about a steep drop makes me shiver!

• Marica 28th March 2021 at 5:38 pm

Oh yes, steep mountain slopes are not very nice! Just being on those coach trips in a hilly country abroad was so scary , it looked like the Italian Job!

• VFP 28th March 2021 at 5:42 pm

I wonder if it really is possible to overcome a fear of heights (not including using alcohol). I can’t go anywhere near the edge of a cliff as my imagination takes me over the edge to the ground below. Perhaps I should just carry a flask everywhere 🤔

• Anonymous User (no longer active) 28th March 2021 at 5:51 pm

Well yes I am the same with cliffs. I did, many years ago when I was about 19, lie on my tummy and edge my way to the cliff top so I could look down. Of course I wasn’t aware of crumbling cliff risk back then. I really don’t handle it well if someone I am with is standing on the precipice. When I was a child I hated my sister standing near the platform edge and I would be as far back from the edge could go.

Mountains I used to crawl up on my hands and knees and down on my bottom.

I have managed to overcome a certain level of fear through breathing and relaxing, but if its a building I am as far away from the edge as possible unless there is some sort of barrier. Empire states fine. Twin Towers was something else!

• VFP 28th March 2021 at 6:47 pm

On the other hand, I’m not afraid of flying and went with my husband on a little plane that tried to land on the beach on Barra, but the weather wasn’t good enough so after an hour of circling, we returned to Glasgow and took a larger plane to Benbecula the next day. I think I am going to Google fear of heights.

• Anonymous User (no longer active) 28th March 2021 at 6:58 pm

Its strange what heights are and aren’t frightening.

• VFP 28th March 2021 at 7:41 pm

I just Googled fear of heights, which took me to the Wikipedia page on acrophobia. It is more likely that we have visual height intolerance, which is more common and has a smaller impact. Fear of flying is completely different and not linked to fear of heights.

I’m pretty brave when it comes to spiders, though 🕷

• Anonymous User (no longer active) 28th March 2021 at 7:55 pm

That’s interesting.. I’m cool with spiders too. I tend to let them thrive here until I start thinking enough is enough. But they do catch those pesky flies!

Some of the images for acrophobia do make me feel very uncomfortable. I could not step out on a glass platform either nooooo

• VFP 28th March 2021 at 8:24 pm

I used to be afraid of spiders until I watched the children’s film ‘Charlotte’s Web’ with my daughter. From then on I quite liked them.

• Anonymous User (no longer active) 28th March 2021 at 8:26 pm

How odd.. a special moment sharing the film together !

• VFP 28th March 2021 at 8:30 pm

I think it was that the film was about Charlotte, a friendly spider. Previous to that, I had never heard anything good about them. So when I saw that a (pretend) spider could be lovely, I just changed my mind about them.

• Marica 28th March 2021 at 9:23 pm

It is odd how you can get over a fear you think you have, Viv. This may sound an odd comparison but my 1st husband took me to see The Alien before we were married. I hated it , had bad dreams and would never watch it again. Then I saw a sketch on Not The Nine O’clock News, where they copied the sketch where the alien bursts out of the man’s stomach and it was Sooty! I have never laughed do much in my life being a Sooty fan from when the kids were little. That cured the memory!

• VFP 28th March 2021 at 9:32 pm

Ha ha excellent!

• Anonymous User (no longer active) 28th March 2021 at 5:47 pm

Well my worst experience was Italy, Viv’s was Corsica and sounds like you have been coaching around Italy too .. oh boy!

• Anonymous User (no longer active) 28th March 2021 at 5:46 pm

Me too…. and breathe!!!!!

• VFP 28th March 2021 at 5:48 pm

It’s nice to know I’m not the only one like this!

• Anonymous User (no longer active) 28th March 2021 at 5:47 pm

Viv go get a drink now!!!

• VFP 28th March 2021 at 5:49 pm

Will do! You too!

• Andy Paddles 29th March 2021 at 8:25 am

I used to climb a lot and taught abseiling to kids, however this makes me feel queasy…
          https://youtu.be/POhGInCwS28

• VFP 29th March 2021 at 9:28 am

Scary!! But rather beautiful. It makes me want to visit Dubai.

• Andy Paddles 29th March 2021 at 9:45 am

I went to Dubai as a kid it was just a bit of desert then!

• VFP 29th March 2021 at 10:23 am

Did your dad take you on holiday there or did he have to go for work. How did you, a future paddler, feel about going into the desert?

• Andy Paddles 29th March 2021 at 10:51 am

He was a marine engineer, at the time he was first engineer on a large container ship – one Christmas the family went with him on a trip to SAUDI, Egypt and the UAE.

6 weeks there and back – through the Suez Canal!

The hold of the ship was filled with JCBs and the like – all set to build Dubai I guess!

• VFP 29th March 2021 at 11:22 am

How exciting! I guess your dad loved the water too.

• Christine Twigg 28th March 2021 at 8:15 pm

Yes, well done Gill. Lots of people don’t like heights but it is worse for some than others. After my husband had a heart attack in 2012, I thought it would be a good idea to abseil down a 100ft building for charity. On the day, it was pretty scary but good to reflect back on and there were lots of people at the top having second thoughts!

• Deleted User 28th March 2021 at 3:29 pm

I tried to conquer my fear of heights by doing Europe’s longest Zip line in Slovenia.
      Half way round, i put my break on to soon leaving me dangling hundreds of feet over a ravine, i had to be rescued by the group leader. Bless him, i had to go tandem on the rest of the zip lines as there was no other way out.
      I will never do it again that’s for sure 🤣, but i did it! 🙃 and i gave everyone in the group a good giggle in the process

• paxton1974 28th March 2021 at 3:46 pm

Got married & no it wasn,t worthwhile .

• Deleted User 28th March 2021 at 3:47 pm

It was pretty horrendous to be honest Gill. I had done half of the smaller zip lines on my own and thought i was doing so well, until the ravine! It was a wonderful experience at some point, altho i couldn’t see the views due to having my eyes so tightly closed. I think numbness kicked in until i got back onto terra firma. When my daughter gets home from work i’ll see if she has any photo’s or video’s 🙃, it was only 2 years ago so she should, you know what kids are like with their phones.

You never know Gill, you might embrace the opportunity one day 😊

Ahhhh bungy jumping is something i could never do either 😳, i never get how people enjoy risking their life at the end of a giant elastic band, nooooo

• Carol.L 28th March 2021 at 4:21 pm

I watched people bungee jumping in N.Z. and thought they must be bonkers to risk it. I bet there must be a tremendous adrenaline rush though!

• Anonymous User (no longer active) 28th March 2021 at 5:36 pm

Well I think its admirable!

This has just made me think though, I have been in a hot air balloon! Now believe it or not, I was absolutely fine with this. There is no perspective, no line of a building or mountain or cliff to draw the eye down its length to the bottom. There is just space. It was an amazing experience and I loved it. The one person in the basket who didn’t like it was 6’4 and he felt decidedly vulnerable. For me at 5′ the height of the basket was to my armpits, so I could just put my arms along the side and enjoy. He on the other hand had no protection! I am also ok in a cable car. I have never been on a ski lift though. Dangling my feet over the edge of a big drop is a fear.

• Carol.L 28th March 2021 at 5:38 pm

I would love to go up in a hot air balloon….maybe one day!

• Anonymous User (no longer active) 28th March 2021 at 5:55 pm

Carol – put it on your list asap. Don’t put it off, when it can be done, book it up! We did a morning ride – 5.30am. So peaceful, so still, you can feel the warmth of the blast of flame into the balloon to keep you afloat (not sure afloat is the right word), just drifting along looking at the patchwork landscape below, the air very still and the early morning sun shining on us. The balloon flights only operate when the weather is still, and it is amazing and over way too quickly!

• Marica 28th March 2021 at 5:41 pm

I agree that cable cars can be disconcerting at first . I tried the Emirates one and did the cable car in Madeira. It seemed to take forever and was good but it was so hot in there due to so much glass that it did affect how I felt in it

• Deleted User 28th March 2021 at 6:11 pm

i’ve always wanted to go up in hot air balloon Gill, i wrote to Jim’ll Fix it but he never got back to me 🤷‍♀️.
          Oh wow, i bet he was terrified of tipping over. At least you were the right height to enjoy the views 😊
          I don’t know if i could do a ski lift either for the exact same fear….dangling over when so high up.
          I have always had a childhood dream of standing on top of the Eiffel Tower with a loved one, it’s never happened….maybe a blessing as it’s higher than i thought 😂, i don’t know about the Eiffel Tower, i’ve never even been up Blackpool Tower!

• Anonymous User (no longer active) 28th March 2021 at 6:16 pm

Maybe just stick to being at the bottom of the Eiffel Tower in a romantic moment – just in case you come over all unnecessary 🤢🤮

Open lifts are iffy – I always look at the door!

• Deleted User 28th March 2021 at 6:44 pm

😂 oh dear, yes that would be just my luck and knowing me it would be a super windy day.
          I didn’t know it was an open lift tho 😳

• Anonymous User (no longer active) 28th March 2021 at 7:01 pm

I have no idea if it is or not .. the whole structure looks open to me, but the line was so long we didn’t have time to go up (we were only there a day!)

• Deleted User 28th March 2021 at 7:27 pm

So i doubt my dream will ever come true, i’m not patient enough to wait in a long queue. Blackpool Tower it is then 🤣.
          I’ve heard Paris is rather unkempt anyway?

• Anonymous User (no longer active) 28th March 2021 at 8:15 pm

😂🤣😂🤣

• Marica 28th March 2021 at 4:03 pm

I have done things that were terrifying like going on holiday on my own (not Solo’s either) or driving long distances etc . But I will say that many of the things I tried did not always work out well and now I am far more wary of going through anything like that again due to the issues I had. However, I have flown a plane,, held snakes, done a hi sky parachute behind a boat on holiday and also done some of the awful rides at Disney (which am petrified of) thanks to my husband not telling me how scary they were(He loved them!!) The rides are something I won’t be doing again!!

• Deleted User 28th March 2021 at 6:24 pm

I step outside my comfort zone daily, it’s the only way to grow and challenge yourself 😊😊

• JensW 28th March 2021 at 6:40 pm

You will overcome most hurdles you face in life if you get used to stepping outside your comfort zone. I say that but I don’t find it easy but I believe it is absolutely true.

• Linda T 28th March 2021 at 8:07 pm

Taking on a mortgage for my first home many years ago when faced with redundancy but willing to take a risk when listening to wise words from grandfather to go for it. Really out of comfort zone but thankfully it paid off and it has paved the way since to become more adventurous.

• Christine Twigg 28th March 2021 at 8:32 pm

Yes, learning definitely can make us stronger and more resilient which helps with coping with life. Nevertheless, we often focus on big, sweeping statements that take us out of our comfort zones like jumping out of a plane etc However, there is just as much courage needed sometimes for doing small daily things or challenging ourselves as we get older that can be overlooked. For example, I recently signed up for a proofreading course and was nearly going to throw the towel in on my last assignment. I am glad I didn’t though as I ended up getting an A! Does anyone else have any ‘everyday achievements’ to share?

• Marica 28th March 2021 at 9:04 pm

I am so glad you carried on with it , Christine. I agree, achievement can be seen as different by many people. For some , even getting out of bed for a day can be the biggest achievement of their week if low. That can be worth more to someone and their family than any sky dive

• Christine Twigg 29th March 2021 at 9:20 am

Exactly Marica. Comfort zones are different to so many people but quite often so rewarding when you ‘break through’ them. I couldn’t believe it with my assignment as it was soooo difficult but I’m half way now so it will keep me motivated!

• Deleted User 28th March 2021 at 9:40 pm

That’s fantastic, congratulations Christine😊

• Anonymous User (no longer active) 28th March 2021 at 10:16 pm

My fear is get on a plane I have terrible nightmares before flying out not that I don’t like going anywhere just hate the flights get really sick on planes people just don’t want me around on a plane the last time we flew out the pilot had to come and sit next to me to calm me down.

• Christine Twigg 29th March 2021 at 9:23 am

Hi At least you push yourself out of your comfort zone to get on the plane. There are some people who have never even flown so you must have some kind of coping strategy although it probably doesn’t feel like it to you!

• SteveM57 29th March 2021 at 6:48 am

I’m a keen scuba diver. Five years ago I went to South Africa and Mozambique with some friends for some shark diving. Rolling off the boat, knowing that you are going to be sharing that environment with apex predators is a little nerve wracking to say the least. We saw bull sharks and tiger sharks – it was an amazing experience.

• Christine Twigg 29th March 2021 at 9:24 am

Hi Steve Well done you! The upside is that you are still here though and the reward for trying must have been incredible!

• SteveM57 29th March 2021 at 12:27 pm

I’ve since also been to the Red Sea to dive with sharks; we saw threshers, hammerheads and oceanic whitetips (they are the ones for most of the incidents in the Red Sea). This is a photo I took.

• Globetrotter15 29th March 2021 at 8:13 am

I have read all these stories on this post & of many peoples phobias of many situations.
      Fortunately for me I don’t have any phobias,
      inabitions of fear of what life may present.
      which has been useful.
      In 1979 when I was 26
      I travelled from East to West in Canada.
      Arriving in New York on a
      single one way ticket,
      with no credit cards &
      only £600 in travelers cheques in those days.
      Long story short.
      Arriving in Vancouver & running low on cash I buy a used Greyhound bus ticket which unbeknown to me is illegal.
      Heading down to
      Los Angeles as it was $30
      cheaper to fly from there than from Vancouver.
      However at the border at Seattle which is the entry point back into America, 3 customs officers were debating wether to let me in as at this point I had no return flight ticket, inserfisiont money & no credit cards
      the situation was looking bleak & LA was at least a days journey away.
      So I literally sold myself back in.
      In an all American way using ultra high pressure I’d learnt whilst working for a American sales company selling an American product to Americans based in the Army in West Germany in the early 1970ts.
      By giving them loaded questions that only require a yes answer.
      On the principle that if you get people your selling to, to say yes many times it will be difficult to say no at the end.
      Eg.
      I have a American Visa don’t I?
      I have a valid bus ticket to get me to LA don’t I etc.
      First one who speaks loses that is how to sell products in America.
      Plus 7/8 more loaded questions till eventually
      i shut up until one of them after several minutes of silence shrugged his shoulders & stamped my Visa to enter.
      True story.
      There’s more to this story
      but you get the gist.
      I bought my return ticket
      & made it back to the UK after a two month trip on my own.
      That particular trip remains one of my all time best ever travel experiences.
      Would this qualify for out of your comfort zone?

• Christine Twigg 29th March 2021 at 9:32 am

Hi Thanks, for sharing. Yes, I believe it would ‘qualify’ especially as you probably didn’t have a ‘safety net’ at the time eg nobody to help bail you out and had to think on your feet quite literally. You also used techniques you had in your ‘life experience tool kit’ already so well done you! It is probably one of your best trips for those reasons as the steep learning curve and rewarding feelings must have been very memorable. It also didn’t dampen your motivation for travel if you are still doing it until today :).

• VFP 29th March 2021 at 10:28 am

I know this sounds minor, but the first time I let my puppy off the lead was distinctly uncomfortable. Since my husband passed away, I have become a bit dependent on her, but I also know she has to be able to run around like any other dog. It has taken lots of training to get 100% recall but we have got there. I still don’t let her off in the woods yet, but that will happen as soon as I get the courage.

• Colin in Kent 29th March 2021 at 10:48 am

It’s an interesting question, because I’m sure it’s a cause of a lot of anxiety for people, and probably ranges from simple not feeling comfortable with certain actions, to things that really prevent you doing things you want to do. I missed out on a lot of experiences when I was younger and in my first marriage, so later on I’ve done my best to through myself into things whether they were comfortable or not. Like many here, to challenge my fear of heights I went zip wiring in Colorado, which was billed as the state’s highest and fastest wire. Oddly I didn’t have any fear of heights doing it, I think because I knew I was secure, the ground was going too fast, and the air was so thin everyone was dizzy anyway! Probably the thing that’s pushed me most recently was at work, and having to deliver training via Teams to about thirty Middle Eastern CFOs and FDs. It’s not my job, and I had a lot of anxiety the night before!

• Christine Twigg 29th March 2021 at 10:24 pm

Thanks Colin for replying. Yes, its quite complex which your response exemplifies. I have similar experiences to you too but stemming from childhood where I was in situations where I had to ‘sink or swim’ so to speak. Things don’t always work out but you won’t find out if you don’t step outside your comfort zone.

• Colin in Kent 30th March 2021 at 5:56 pm

I think that’s it. You get to a point in life where the responsibility falls entirely on you. Overcoming a fear – however much help you receive – is ultimately something only you can do. You have to make that push outside ‘the zone’.

• Team Rest Less 29th March 2021 at 7:13 pm

Lots of really inspiring replies here! For people who need a little coaxing out of their comfort zone, we’ve written a piece on this topic which might help:

https://restless.co.uk/health/healthy-mind/18-ways-to-step-outside-of-your-comfort-zone

• Squeaky66 29th March 2021 at 8:57 pm

I’ve always had a fear of water as I nearly drowned in a ditch when I was about 3! A few years ago I went to Egypt and there was snorkeling trip to see the coral reefs. A lovely handsome bloke showed me how to use the snorkel and started me off in the shallows. He then helped me to swim to the coral reefs fully life jacketed up. It was absolutely amazing. I completely forgot my fears and didn’t want to come out of the sea. It helped that the sea was really warm. Brilliant experience! So pleased I did it 🙌 😊

• Christine Twigg 29th March 2021 at 10:51 pm

What a lovely experience and guy! I wonder if he ever knew how much he helped you🤔.

• Leakyspark 31st March 2021 at 10:52 pm

When I got into recovery back in 2004. Still the most painful chunk of my life and will remain so. I’m just glad it all came good a few years on. Still an ouch when I delve back there. 🙂

• Christine Twigg 31st March 2021 at 11:41 pm

Hope things continue to go well for you.

• Deleted User 14th April 2021 at 8:59 pm

Im afraid of heights. When I was 68 I saw an ad about zip wiring for charity.
      At the time I was having health problems and felt my body was determining my life. I thought Im going to take back control. So I signed up to zip wire from the Tyne Bridge. I was terrified, but felt triumphant afterwards. My brain had taken it’s revenge by dangling my body on a wire above the Tyne 😊. Whose the daddy?

• Christine Twigg 15th April 2021 at 12:06 am

Well done you! You should feel very proud of yourself for facing your fear head on. What’s next? 😉

• Deleted User 15th April 2021 at 1:06 am

Hi Christine,
        Thank you lol With social distancing though lockdown being so limiting, I decided that I would probably be quite safe up on a horse. So I started riding lessons. Waiting for the stables to reopen so I can finish my course. It’s quite exciting – and just high enough from the ground for me.

Annella

• adeliza0165 15th April 2021 at 12:22 pm

I’d been working in education for years – the pay was crap for what you had to do and endure. I got myself in debt and my son said to me that I need to change jobs. So I did and moved into healthcare and I’ve never looked back 😊👍

• Bastmanya Moonblood 18th April 2021 at 6:12 pm

Face the fear and do it anyway!

Add