Home Forums Health What is today’s ailment?

Gw Posted 4 days ago
What is today’s ailment?

It is difficult to wake up in a morning without something to moan about. Today I have sticky eyes 👀

1 like & 12 replies
    • Mad Ralph 4th August 2022 at 9:48 am

😂😂😂 I love your honesty.

I weighed myself this morning.
      I’m mortified 😩

• AniNorms 4th August 2022 at 11:16 am

As we age, things do start to get a little more tricky. Sometimes these little annoying things, aching hands, sticky eyes, sore hips etc can get us down. Try not to let things get to you. Your frame of mind will set your mood for the day. Its not easy but with practise you can increase your positivity and face the day in a better, more optimistic frame of mind. Take care.

• Gillpat 5th August 2022 at 7:12 pm

Nothing stays,or works the same, as you age.Maintenance is required, to gain both mental and physical achievable goals, gradually improving the lifestyle you yearn for.

• Selsdon 5th August 2022 at 7:21 pm

Reminds me of this….

• Bioman 6th August 2022 at 10:15 am

Hi everyone, I agree with Gilpat general over view and having had a pre dementia tipping point profile confirmed would like to share my interest in how best to minimise the fall into a full dementia diagnosis by gathering the evidence from study’s that indicate we can level the playing field so to speak and from my experience

• Bioman 6th August 2022 at 10:19 am

My comment was stopped probably because it needs a long message, so anyone interested in further info can contact me [email protected],com

• Mad Ralph 6th August 2022 at 11:01 am

That sounds a bit suspicious to me Terry, there’s lots of posts on here that contain much more content and the posts don’t get stopped.
        I suspect you charge a fee for your wisdom?

• Bioman 6th August 2022 at 9:00 pm

Thanks for your reply I don’t charge anything for what little wisdom I have and I direct anyone who wants to know to the study’s I base my conclusions on which are mostly published on Goggle, I can also provide the evidence of my own med profile which is as good as it gets to confirm my own pre dementia profile based on blood tests and the more sensitive brain scan that is fortunately sensitive enough to identify the most early indications of unusual for age beginning of brain shrinkage which is why I am interested in minimising the most early symptoms of memory loss and slight balance loss, I must here be clear I am not talking about fully diagnosed dementia which as we all know has no cure rather I am looking at best ways to keep on the pre dementia side of the tipping point into a dementia diagnosis, if you still feel suspicious why not look up the published work about the ongoing Nun study (its on Google), which suggests to me the role of manageable mental health in dementia is seriously underestimated so take your pick Ralph look further into minimising the symptoms or wait and see.
      respectfully Terry

• Sue Devon 7th August 2022 at 12:47 am

Hangover – takes longer and longer to recover these days 🥴

• NannaG 7th August 2022 at 5:45 pm

I have over the years looked after many people with dementia at all stages .
      Most importantly is to keep active and keep the brain ticking over .
      People who have no interaction will all most certainly face a quicker decline than those who have social interaction .
      Stimulation and routine keeps you ticking over .
      The last chap I looked after died at age 94 , was still in his own home and managed to maintain a very good routine , helped along with a daily diary and carers supporting him to maintain that routine .

• Gillpat 7th August 2022 at 9:30 pm

Agree, whether supported/Carer or individually motivated to help anyone to achieve the best out of life both physically and mentally.Age is just a number.Having had a stroke at 56 ( anytime it can strike, 7 years ago) with support and a few tweaks to help with weakened left side, still batting and motivated to ‘have a go’. Motto.always positive, no negativity.

Add