Home Forums Hobbies, Sports & Leisure What are your favourite creative tips and tricks (or life hacks) that you use to simplify your life?

Add comment

• What are your favourite creative tips and tricks (or life hacks) that you use to simplify your life?

I’ll start! If I plan to run in the morning, I get my running clothes and equipment (sunnies, flip belt, hat & gloves in the winter) out the night before and leave it all where I can’t avoid it when I stumble out of bed in the morning. No excuses.

Posted by Helen Burns
Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Reply by Stuart

Thanks for your addition Helen!

For anyone who didn’t see our 25 favourites in the newsletter this morning you can view them here – https://restless.co.uk/leisure-and-lifestyle/staying-productive/25-simple-tips-and-tricks-that-can-make-life-easier/

I love spicy food, so my favourite trick from the last few months has been replanting chilli seeds that came in a chilli from a supermarket earlier in the year.  I now have some massive chilli plants which look amazing, cost me nothing and are starting to flower (pictures attached) and will make for some great gifts for friends and family!   I’m hoping I won’t need to buy any more chilli’s for a long time!

We’d love to hear your suggestions from the community……

• Reply by lisapgriff

Love it, will definitely do some of these !

Viewing 1 reply thread