Home Forums New Member Introductions well decided to join this, so just will say hello...

Anonymous User (no longer active) Posted 4 months ago
well decided to join this, so just will say hello at this point and please be gentle with me as am a tad shy.
5 likes & 18 replies
    • Always 16th January 2022 at 1:26 pm

Hello and welcome x I have to ask ..are you “mad as a hatter”? If so you are in the right place

• Anonymous User (no longer active) 16th January 2022 at 4:47 pm

the locals in ambleside call me odd job! have absolutely no idea why, am just myself now, no masking anymore..just moi…but to most a little different. ah well too old to change now…🤗

• Deleted User 17th January 2022 at 11:32 am

Isn’t hiding your identity by adopting the handle “mad as a hatter” a form of masking? It’s your right to call yourself whatever you want but don’t delude yourself that this isn’t a form of masking.

• Mo001 17th January 2022 at 12:01 pm

Ian, that comes across a bit harsh, especially when M.H. has just said he’s a little shy. I think it’s just people wanting to add a bit of fun to their online persona.

• Anonymous User (no longer active) 17th January 2022 at 5:56 pm

well thats a proper Cumbrian welcome Ian ! and just exactly the daggers I am trying to get escape from, but sadly they are everywhere and love stabbing others, especially shy and vulnerable. Good job, hope you smile with your accomplishment

• Always 17th January 2022 at 6:18 pm

Don’t take it personally MH I’m sure it wasn’t meant to be quite as harsh as it must have felt x

• Deleted User 17th January 2022 at 7:11 pm

You have chosen to take offense of a post that fully recognises your right to call yourself whatever you choose, I was pointing out that anonymity is just another form of masking.

• beetlejuice 16th January 2022 at 2:10 pm

Hello and welcome.

• LeighS 16th January 2022 at 4:38 pm

Hello, my name is Leigh and I am a Rest Less Pioneer and I would like to welcome you to both Rest Less and the community. If you have any questions, please ask me here or message me privately.

I have been a member of the community almost since it began and have found it to be a very welcoming and friendly place. There are different groups for you to look at and join in any conversations that interest you. This is a good way of making friends.

If you have any comments that you would like to make about Rest Less please do let me know and I will pass them on.

Once again welcome to both Rest Less and the community.

• Dead Poet 17th January 2022 at 2:08 pm

Welcome Mad as a Hatter, indeed you are in the right place. If you are ever holding a tea party we will all come round. Wtf is Alice 🤣

• Mad Ralph 17th January 2022 at 2:23 pm

😂😂😂
      Hello Hatter dude, I think you and me will get along just fine 😎👍

• HH 2021 17th January 2022 at 6:30 pm

Hiya mad as a hatter, welcome to the group! We’re a friendly bunch ( most of us!) Some really Interesting people and posts on here, you’ll get to know the regulars! Think this group is great, get stuck in!😃😆

• Staying Alive 17th January 2022 at 6:36 pm

Hi mad hatter well I must say I’m impressed you’ve got the guts and that’s what we need round here people to stand up for themselves don’t take the bullshit well done 👍🏼

• Blauro 17th January 2022 at 6:44 pm

Hi Mad Hatter, welcome onboard. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it here 😊

• Shell69 17th January 2022 at 7:21 pm

Hello 👋 and welcome 🤗!

• Cheers on toast 17th January 2022 at 9:39 pm

Welcome MAAH join in the craziness, I once was shy but after joining folk on here on a field trip to Stratford I am now a raving lunatic and as happy as hell.

• Optimistic 17th January 2022 at 9:51 pm

Hi you will fit in well 😊

• Linpap 17th January 2022 at 10:05 pm

Hi there MAAH welcome you’ll fit in just fine most of us are a bit mad but quite harmless

Add