Home Forums Health Walking

Add comment

• Walking

I run a great walking group on weekdays in and around London called Weekday Walks :

www.meetup.com/Weekday-walks

Posted by stevenpollock83
Viewing 17 reply threads
    • Reply by chrisday_narca

Any groups walking around Lancaster area?

• Reply by marina

Hi there, I would like to find a few walking buddies that live in the Eastbourne Area of East Sussex.

• Reply by Helen Burns

Hi everyone! Just to let you know, we’ve launched our Local Groups on the Rest Less Community. If you’re looking for walking buddies or groups in your local area, you can now easily connect. Happy walking!

• Reply by Anonymous User

great , any walkers in the Durham area? i live in a village 5miles from the city… be interested on a weekend as i work through the week.

• Reply by Nishadomadia

Any walking group in Redbridge area?i live in Gants  hill and would like a walking buddy

• Reply by Nishadomadia

Any walking group in Redbridge area?

• Reply by deeosmond09

I live in Holywood county down northern Ireland I would love to meet up with fellow walkers in the area.

• Reply by wendy

Hi everyone, are there any walking groups in the Canterbury area at the moment?

• Reply by grt1662

Are there any groups running in Stroud?

• Reply by mazarron04

Hi.  Looking for a walking group in the Herne Bay area.

• Reply by karen_garrett55

Hi I’m a bit late to the party but interested in a walking group. I live in Whitstable. [email protected]

• Reply by mazarron04

Hi Karen

I have sent you an email.

Regards

Barbara

• Reply by lindasmurf

Hi I live in Herne Bay and would like to walk with a group or a walking buddy.

• Reply by mazarron04

Hi Linda

That sounds good.  Would you like to send me an email at [email protected].

Regards

Barbara

• Reply by Pangit

Anyone know of a walking group in West Sussex ?

Are there any walking groups round Farnworth area

Anyone in the Staffordshire area interested in getting out for a good walk. I don’t mind driving to meet up. Love the Peak District

• Reply by bearbuzzpam

My name is pam I live in gorgeous North yorkshire. I am 54 and in good health (thank god) I would like to make new friends with similar interest. I belong to the ramblers and have a dog called buzby. Get in touch xx

Hi Pam. My daughter lives on catterick Garrison. I’d love to come for a good walk next time in in the area. Tempted to move there to be honest x

• Reply by joy.coots

Hello, I am Joy, a 79 year old lady living in Uplyme, Devon.  I have got my act together and am now walking every day for about one and a half miles, mainly on the flat because I am not good on hills.  Love being out in the air in this beautiful place.

• Reply by ericlinin

Looks great, particularly interested in walks south of the river and east of the city

Viewing 17 reply threads