Home Forums Travel Traveling again!

SteveInWales Posted 8 months ago
Traveling again!

So only four weeks after returning from Fuerteventura I’m off on my travels again.
On Friday I’m away to Palma, Majorca with a bunch of friends from my running club to race there this Sunday.
I’ve downloaded my NHS Covid passport, (now available to save to Apple Wallet), booked my Day 2 PCR home test kit for when I return and only have my Spanish SpTh form to complete tomorrow evening, which is the Spanish equivalent to our Passenger Locator Form.
I return home next Tuesday then on Wednesday my girlfriend, (who I met on Restless), and I are heading up to Windemere until Saturday as it’s my birthday on the Friday :o) 50 again lol.
It’s so good to be able to get out traveling and visiting places again, even though all the Covid red tape is a bit of a faff.
Has anyone else booked any trips at home or abroad?

4 likes & 2 replies
    • Gwyn 7th October 2021 at 2:30 pm

We are on a cruise at the moment. Have visited France and Spain and due to be in Belgium tomorrow and Netherlands next day

• Joannaissleeping 7th October 2021 at 4:59 pm

Yes, I am going to the Amalfi coast next week and then to Spain in November and Norway in January.
      I agree the covid paperwork seems a real faff, but I can’t wait to feel free again!

Add