Home Forums Local Groups England Kent Still looking for a walking group in Tonbridge ...

Still looking for a walking group in Tonbridge – for pleasure not competitive ūüėä

3 likes & 5 replies
    • Rest Less Sara 20th October 2020 at 10:45 pm

+1 on this. We could start it in this thread. I recently did the Cranbrook South Circular. I’ve been making my way through Kent hikes, we could all pick one and do it. I think we COVID we still have to social distance and do no more than groups of 6. To start with I’d be happy to share hikes on here that I found fun?

• FionaH 15th November 2020 at 9:03 pm

Hi Sara,  I would be interested to hear about the hikes you have enjoyed (and the distances).

• Rest Less Sara 15th November 2020 at 10:45 pm

I’ve done a few recently. There’s an app called All Trails (it’s free) that I’ve been using to show me which hikes are out there.

I’ve done the Cranbrook south circular, Hamstreet woods circular, and the Three Chimneys 7km. All are lovely!

• FionaH 22nd October 2020 at 8:35 am

Hi Sue, I’ve just joined this group and would definitely be interested in joining a walking group later this year.  I will be in Bidborough and would like to meet people in the local area.

• FionaH 15th November 2020 at 9:02 pm

Hi,  I’m still interested. Will be around from December 18th onwards. If a local walking group is not available, perhaps we can meet up and walk, with a view to others joining.

Add