Home Forums New Member Introductions *** Introduce yourself here *** Still a single guy after loosing both parents. loo...

Greyone Posted 11 months ago
Still a single guy after loosing both parents. looking to fly family home soon. trying to cope with many forms of loss at he same time.
1 like & 2 replies
    • Gaetano 24th June 2021 at 2:47 pm

Hi Greyone,

Thank you so much for joining our Community and welcome to Rest Less!

I’m Gaetano, I am the Customer Service Manager at Rest Less and, should you have any questions about it, I’m here for you.

So sorry to hear about your loss and I’m pleased to see you around here as you are now part of a very friendly community where it’s very easy to make new friends.
      There is plenty to choose from as you can see from the groups we have available and you only need a bit of pro-active approach and participate in any conversations you may find of interest to make new friends.

May I recommend a profile picture as we have noticed that a profile with a picture gets more responses.

Please, do share your feedback with us, no matter how small: it is powerful information for us to understand what we have to do to improve our service to you.

Thank you again and happy posting!

Add