Home Forums General Soo true.

Chojo Posted 3 months ago
Soo true.
12 likes & 10 replies
    • loislane 12th November 2021 at 12:25 pm

Yes I could tell that by the replies to the indecent photo that was put on yesterday. Some of those don’t even participate on the forum, no idea where they came from.
      It was highly disappointing that its the same old.

• Englishman 12th November 2021 at 2:02 pm

Huh? When did that happen Lois? I missed it. And why would anyone do it? Ludicrous.

• loislane 12th November 2021 at 4:15 pm

Some people don’t understand that the dating bit is for discussion only, and it happens, think the rules need to be read immediately someone joins because it’s confusing at first.
          Of course, whatever you write, or pic you put on seems to end up across the site on everything.
          It’s just the way that people respond, and what people think they have to do to get attention. I’m no prude but honestly, decorum please, and some men need to learn how to write properly to a woman else it comes across as sleazy.
          Just how I feel about things.

• Anonymous User (no longer active) 12th November 2021 at 4:40 pm

Totally agree

• Englishman 12th November 2021 at 6:59 pm

I’m still a bit in the dark – but you make some very valid points Lois. Some men simply have no idea how to respectfully approach a woman. There’s a long, unhelpful legacy from our fathers and our fathers’ father’s, and so on. Not in all cases, by any means, but far too many. It will take a long time to dilute and disappear, unfortunately.

• loislane 12th November 2021 at 9:02 pm

You are correct, and then women complain about men being sexist, and objectifying them and what do they do, objectify themselves then complain about the men ogling and making comments. There isn’t any intelligence there at all.

• Englishman 12th November 2021 at 9:05 pm

Far be it from me to say – but I can’t disagree with you 🙄

• Paul095 12th November 2021 at 2:04 pm

Missed that one too

• Lisajmc 12th November 2021 at 8:40 pm

Thats a nice quote to set you up for the weekend!

Add