Home Forums General Something to start Tuesday off.

Terry75 Posted 2 weeks ago
Something to start Tuesday off.
9 likes & 6 replies
    • Steve24 21st June 2022 at 7:18 am

Like the old saying goes “United we stand, divided we fall”

• Purple boots 22nd June 2022 at 11:06 am

I loved this song when it was released but lots of the people I knew didn’t think it was that good

• Mick20 22nd June 2022 at 8:37 pm

Now I’ve seen The Christians perform this live, where & when it was I can’t remember for the life of me 🤔🤔 they did other songs to, they were very good where & when might come to me 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Terry75 22nd June 2022 at 10:31 pm

Sadly Mick getting forgetful comes with age 🤣🤣🤣.

• Mick20 23rd June 2022 at 10:23 am

Your not wrong, names, where I put things! Couldn’t find the key pad to the car couple weeks ago, found myself stood with fridge door open looking in there for it 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️ i don’t normally keep in the fridge so why did I look in there 🤔🤔

• Terry75 23rd June 2022 at 11:06 am

A few years ago we’d gone into town one Sunday morning. Bit of breakfast and a bit of shopping. My ex was, among other things, a bit ocd and liked everything away. Got up for work the next morning couldn’t find my wallet licence, bank card and £70 – 80 in it. She denied seeing it. Anyways ended up cancelling everything and wrote off the cash. 4 days later went to get some steak out of the freezer and what was in among the meat, my frozen assets. 🤣

Add