Home Forums Learning Sewing classes

Add comment

• Sewing classes

Posted by mken41
Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Reply by wren43

Hello, there’s a good, friendly and supportive group on Facebook called Sewing in the UK. It’s a source of all sorts of advice and information related to sewing. There are also local and regional groups where you can find out about classes and events that are taking place locally. Good luck on pursuing your interest in sewing. Sandra

• Reply by kathyzumot

Would like to know more about sewing classes around were  i live. ISLEWORTH Hounslow Middlesex.  Thank you Kathy.😏😏

• Reply by jcoxg

Hi, I’d love to start sewing. Not got much experience but love the idea of altering clothes to make them fit and making them more exciting! Not really sure how to start though!

• Reply by claire.jakins

Hi, I taught sewing in the evenings Before COVID and am looking forward to getting back to it. I have been keeping in touch with my students virtually, but would love to maybe extend this to teaching live over the internet. Claire

• Reply by sharonmorley60

Hi, are you offering,  or looking for classes. I have dusted off my sewing machine after many years, and made a couple of dresses. I have just started making lounging trousers. It’s a steep learning curve with knit/Jersey and have just purchased an overlocker- confused is NOT the word! So for me a get together of like minded people would be great. Obviously after virus gone, or a virtual online get together?

Viewing 4 reply threads