Home Forums Gardening Scenes from the garden. Don’t you love summer?

SimonL Posted 4 months ago
Scenes from the garden. Don’t you love summer?
14 likes & 11 replies
    • Deleted User 18th August 2021 at 8:10 pm

Absolutely beautiful !! Rose’s are my favourite.

• loislane 18th August 2021 at 10:17 pm

I hate my garden, it’s overgrown, too many brambles but I’m doing an hour every two days

• min 19th August 2021 at 6:49 pm

Be careful Lois, you might find toads or other critters taking advantage of those hidey places nature has created.

• Anne Little 19th August 2021 at 8:51 am

Great photos. I love being in my garden. It’s only small but full of plants, flowers and uncycled furniture

• Anne Little 19th August 2021 at 11:39 am

Thank you. 🌻🦋🐞

• walkthewalk linuxmail 19th August 2021 at 11:49 am

Our garden minder at the top of the Empress tree

• RedPoppy 19th August 2021 at 12:46 pm

Such beautiful colours Simon. I love taking photographs of flowers especially in macro, they are a marvel to behold.

• AngelinaB 19th August 2021 at 11:58 pm

Beautiful. I am also enjoying my garden. I’ve put more work into it than ever even put in a wee pond and have frog visitors. I really love that fern you have there it’s gorgeous

• Ereinoulla69 26th August 2021 at 8:38 pm

I never loved gardening until the first lockdown, now i can’t get enough of being outside either in the green house, in the flower beds or building a play area for the grand children. These pictures show the area I’m currently transforming for the grandchildren, it was full of my late fathers building materials and scaffolding, I’ve recycled paving slabs, wood planks and pavers. Hoping to build the play equipment next once the bark has been delivered.

• The Animal Lady 1st September 2021 at 8:29 pm

You must have very green fingers, all your plants look so healthy, particularly like the first picture.

I have bought a bungalow with a totally virgin garden accept for two apple trees which I had to take out unfortunately. I am now busy making borders and stocking them with nature in mind. Lots of purple plants for the bees, and shady large leaves for the insects. I already have a hedgehog and fox visiting, which gives me great joy.

Add