Home Forums Jobs & Careers Sales assistant

Add comment

• Sales assistant

I am very happy to be a team member in a great form learning new skills and , helping the public with their concerns and help with what they want

Posted by wendybenstead231
Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Reply by wendybenstead231

Hello how do you do iam Wendy Benstead and as alot of people looking for work the cornavirous has heid as all up i am very happy to breifley to be a candidate for a part time job. in retail. I have experince of assesatant in shop work arranging stock andsizing clothesand price to put on rails .I have a excellent, high level of customer service ,have good time keeping,basic IT skills .Have perviuos work experince sales assistant at Peters Lords shoe shop ,shop assistant cancer research,my down fall is i talk to much ,i love to take dogs for walk as i live stone throw from the beach he loves it i enjoy the excersise and reading commuacating and interacting and in a few years time would love to bring my grandchildren up for a better quality of live and get involved in their lives.And future.Regards  Wendy

• Reply by aislinggray

Hi Wendy, thanks for posting.  Do you have a particular role in mind?

OKYes i have sales assistant expernice and now help volunteer with Ur potentail helping people find work .

Yes i have sales assistant expernice and now help volunteer with Ur potentail helping people find work .

Viewing 3 reply threads