Home Forums Local Groups England Essex Retired, live in Essex but moving to Kent hopefull...

Nolsie Posted 12 months ago
Retired, live in Essex but moving to Kent hopefully this year. Married, 2 daughters and more recently a lovely grandson. I am part of a relatively successful quiz team, enjoy cooking/baking, historical places, member of the NT, love foreign language films, particularly enjoy time with the family.
2 likes & 3 replies
    • Gaetano 9th June 2021 at 4:00 pm

Ciao Nolsie,

thank you so much for joining us at Rest Less and welcome to our Community!

My name is Gaetano, I look after the customer service operations at Rest Less and, by all means, please ask me any questions you may have about it.

You are now part of a very friendly community, one where it is very easy to make new friends and, for that, you only need to participate in any conversations you may find of interest. I can see you are already using the local groups feature, which is great!

Please, do feel free to share any feedback you may have with us, as that allows us to understand what you are trying to get from Rest Less and how we can improve our service to you.

Thank you again and happy posting!

• Nolsie 19th October 2021 at 10:19 am

Still finding it tricky navigating this website – I added a comment yesterday with my experience re contesting a Will, (under Money), clicked Submit, so where is it? Nowhere to be seen, Please advise, Nolsie

• Gaetano 19th October 2021 at 11:04 am

Hi Nolsie,

Thank you for your message, sorry you are finding our functionalities at Rest Less not that friendly.
          I can see your comment in our system, you are referring to the one you have added to our article https://restless.co.uk/money/wills-funeral-planning-and-inheritance-tax/how-do-i-contest-a-will/ and thank you so much for your contribution there.

Those comments are not automatically published, mainly because we also get plenty of spam there and therefore it’s important that we skim through those before publishing the genuine ones like yours.

It normally takes 2-3 working days to complete that process so you should see your comment published soon.

Thank you for your patience.

Gaetano

Add