Home Forums Bereavement Restless mind

Hutty Posted 10 months ago
Restless mind

70yrs old fit active, like to chat and be happy

2 likes & 6 replies
    • Keith D 8th August 2021 at 10:31 am

Hi hutt I’m 72, but not that fit, because of a few health issues. But as active as possible and enjoying exercising.
      When my eyes have recovered from recent cataract surgery, I will get back to playing the piano and guitars?

• Hutty 8th August 2021 at 11:15 am

Hi Keith, I hope you get back feeling better soon and are able to carry on with what you enjoy👌My wife passed away 21months ago, at first I was coping quite well, but the last few weeks I have just got restless in body and mind and not giving life my full concentration. But there is a way forward for us all👌😊

• Keith D 8th August 2021 at 11:28 am

Hi Hutty I am sad to read about your wifes death and the way you are feeling
          You are coming up to a big milestone of 2 years
          This is when you begin to realise and accept that she is not coming back to you on earth
          It’s a massive change in your life and can be hard to accept.?

It’s been a long time since my wife’s death.
          And I like other bereaved people i have good and bad days?
          I’m fine when my health is stable, but i wont improve for various reasons
          I have had therapies that have helped me improve emotionally.

But I know that covid19 and the lockdowns has affected millions emotion and mentally. Thankfully, I will soon be able drive again and have more freedom
          Cheers 😊

• Anonymous User (no longer active) 8th August 2021 at 9:24 pm

Hi Hutty, I lost my husband not quite 3 years ago and it’s hard to think that life won’t ever be quite the same, especially when you see other couples happy and together. But I’m trying to change my life for the better and most days I think I am getting there. This last year or so has been strange for everyone, but more especially for those living alone. I’m sure you will find your way forward, all the best and take care of yourself.

• AEB 13th August 2021 at 8:55 pm

Hi Hutty
      I am sorry for your loss, it is still early days for you and reality of your life now maybe hitting home which can make you feel restless and on edge . I lost my husband 2 1/2 yrs ago and still miss him but now trying to get my life back. Take care

• PIPI 17th August 2021 at 1:39 pm

I lost my soul mate 2 and half years ago and people said it will get easier .Not so as think it gets harder .I sit here most days just thinking of him .I dont want to go out and some days find it hard to get out of my p,js .If it wasnt for my dogs i wouldnt do much but adore them so must look after them .Why am i still feeling this pain as was coping the first 6 months but now im not .I need a friend that understands me not one that say it will get better x

Add