- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 2 weeks ago by .
Redundancy – expectations and experiences? Share your stories and support
Sadly, there is no avoiding the press’ prediction of a likely rise in redundancy levels as we venture out of lock down. Speaking with our members, redundancy is something many of you have already experienced during your careers – sometimes multiple times.
We already have a comprehensive Redundancy Resources section on the website, which we plan to continue updating through this next phase.
To help us support you best, we’d love to hear from you:
- Are you on furlough and concerned about possible redundancy?
- Have you already experienced recent redundancy?
- Have you bounced back from redundancy to a better place (happier, calmer, more fulfilled, better paid)
- Can you share any ‘I wish I’d known…’ facts or tips for others facing redundancy
Our strength is in community, so the more we can share and support each other, the better it will be.
Thank you all!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.