Home Forums General Prince Andrew

Daisychain Posted 9 months ago
Prince Andrew

Is it just me? I can’t understand if he is so without blame, why he doesn’t come forward and sort out his current mess?

Currently, I’m more inclined to believe the ‘injured party’ but why didn’t she come forward earlier? Is she hoping for compensation or something else?

1 like & 38 replies
    • Kenton 11th September 2021 at 6:23 pm

Allegedly he raped her !!!!!

• Catwoman 11th September 2021 at 6:31 pm

Maybe she was convinced no one would believe her give who he is 😒

• AdrianSF 12th September 2021 at 6:30 pm

No, I don’t believe that, rape is rape and is an utterly despicable crime and you really wouldn’t hesitate if it were true. Especially given who he is !

• loislane 11th September 2021 at 6:51 pm

A lot of rich and famous behave this way, they feel entitled to take what they want and treat others like they’re lesser human beings.
      That’s what wrong with this world. We give them too much leeway, too much focus.
      He sounds guilty and guilty by association, that’s his own undoing.

• AdrianSF 12th September 2021 at 6:35 pm

I agree he’s guilty of something very bad but not rape, unless it’s a case of statutory rape( under legal age for local laws )
        I think he has been having the time of his life and enjoying the pleasures of the flesh and forgot exactly who he is and his responsibilities.

• Daisychain 11th September 2021 at 7:54 pm

In my opinion, he’s hiding away from the consequences of his actions as do many other rich and powerful people. It’s the small relatively innocent people that bear the brunt of these people’s misdoings. If he’s so innocent, why not face up to the court and prove it? I suppose that he can afford to just carry on with his privileged life unlike his possible victims. It makes my blood boil. No conscience whatsoever.

• Shirlann 11th September 2021 at 9:01 pm

Well she looks like a gold digger going after a prince sure there were plenty of other men who she was forced to sleep with?

• goldfish63 12th September 2021 at 10:00 am

I think the fact he was associated with Epstein and has been relieved of Royal duties speaks volumes, why have photographs taken with random young girls working for Epstein ( he claims are photo shopped!) and just admit he was involved, denying it like he has makes him more guilty and he probably is, these things always come back to bite you on the bum!

• Jane2021 12th September 2021 at 11:00 am

He certainly won’t be the first Royal to indulge themselves in such a way, but I can only recall one other -his great, great, great grandfather, Edward VII- who was summoned to court because of his -alleged!- adulterous relationship, which he denied, naturally!! with a woman who was subsequently incarcerated, by her husband, in a lunatic asylum for life. We must hope that this young woman doesn’t receive a similar fate.

• Forestbather 12th September 2021 at 11:09 am

The whole lot of them are probably shady as. Like all rich people they just get lawyered up. This time Skanky Andrew has overstepped.

• MontyCarlo 12th September 2021 at 11:45 am

Not wishing to make light of the very serious allegations, but a friend sent me this which I thought of summed it up!

• Forget-Me-Not 12th September 2021 at 6:10 pm

He’s not helping himself at all…..first the excruciating “interview” and now he runs off to Mummy to avoid being served legal papers which seems quite evasive. Coupled with his Ex suddenly publicly fawning over him (whilst simultaneously raising her own public profile) it does make you feel slightly dubious.

• Colin in Kent 12th September 2021 at 6:59 pm

Guilty as sin; he’s a deeply unpleasant, entitled, narcissistic manbrat who has spent his life using and discarding lesser people. The fact he claims to not even remember meeting her is irrelevant because it’s a standard disclaimer by people who are confronted with proof they did do something. He can’t say ‘I never met her’ in case irrefutable proof emerges and shows him a liar. Instead the routine denial is ‘I don’t remember it’. I’ve no doubt he slept with her – he was close friends with someone who procured underage and young women for rich and powerful men. Quibbling about the definition of ‘rape’ is, frankly, distasteful, given the disparity in the power dynamic between a 17 year old girl, her ‘keepers’, and a Royal prince. In a situation like that, consent is not consent. It’s why a teacher who has sex with a pupil – even one over the UK age of consent – is still prosecuted and fired.

• Kenton 12th September 2021 at 7:02 pm

Will he hide behind his lawyers or have the guts to appear in court in the US?

• ShirleyB 12th September 2021 at 7:02 pm

This is worth a watch – Surviving Jeffrey Epstein S1
      Surviving Jeffrey Epstein S1 on Amazon Prime if you have it – the man was not human – a lot of high profile men were connected to him and as for Maxwell words fail me…………… It covers Prince Andrew too – in my opinion – he just took what was offered to him – the victim was ordered to go with him (in her words) by Maxwell and Epstein.

• Kenton 12th September 2021 at 8:28 pm

I agree totally with you.

• Forget-Me-Not 12th September 2021 at 8:49 pm

ShirleyB, I watched this and I also struggle to believe that Ghislaine Maxwell was not duplicitous in the events pertaining to Epstein. That an adult female could apparently, so chillingly conspire to assist in “trafficking” young girls and women in such a way is completely abhorrent!

• Kenton 12th September 2021 at 9:04 pm

I agree with you both, totally.

• Kenton 12th September 2021 at 9:06 pm

Apparently he’s had good day today with his shooting party.

• Paul_ 12th September 2021 at 11:22 pm

Lots of these allegations come out decades later…

If they were THAT ‘devastated’ about what he (& others) did, they would’ve said something at/nearer the time…

Like Harvey Weinstein, I think all of them are just getting on the bandwagon to get compensation or ‘hush money’…

Before these ‘celebrities’ were rich & famous, they didn’t care who they slept with to get on in the business…

• 650cc dominator 2 13th September 2021 at 2:17 am

Not particularly a fan of the Prince or not. He’s a prince and as such will have girls throwing them selves at him right left and center.
      But the picture they show doesn’t look like someone who isn’t enjoying herself and being forced onto anything. And how did it happen 3 times. If it happened once you would never go back there again.
      My guess is she’s just one of many dirty little tarts who wants to sleep with anyone famous and now is a (respectable) grandmother who doesn’t want her family to know what she was like.
      And is there any proof this happened when she was 17.
      Also why has it taken all these years to come forward. Can she just smell the money.
      If the Americans are so keen on Justice why aren’t they sending back the woman who killed the boy on his motorcycle recently.

• Caroline of Smoggy land 13th September 2021 at 9:38 am

I didn’t watch all of the interview, just some of it. Really couldn’t make my mind up – was the interview a no win situation? Damned for giving the interview, but just as damned if he didn’t. Whatever, happened to the days of the camera never lies? He’s a Father, he had daughters the same age – how would he feel if it were his daughters? He did get a reputation just after the Falklands war. Was she just a “bunny girl” living in the “bunny house” and now regretting it? They are so many angles.

• Paul of Southampton 13th September 2021 at 10:08 am

I find the whole situation odd, and don’t know what to believe. So many things don’t make sense, all parties are hard to believe.

1. Why did the woman not try to escape from her alleged slavery ?

2. If she was being kept as a sex slave why is she free now ?

3. It appears she was free loading and happy with it at the time

• vaughanpauline 14th September 2021 at 7:25 am

He was much older than her and a paid member of the British Royal family, the responsibility was with him, not her.

His responsibility was to behave honourably. End of.

He is still not behaving honourably, trying to hide from being questioned. Time for hom to grow up and come clean for everyones sake.

• Julie R 13th September 2021 at 11:19 am

I find it hard to believe he didn’t have sex with her, but as others have said – why didn’t she come forward before? I suspect she has seen £/$ and her 15 minutes of fame.
      Just out of interest, does anyone know how many men are brought to trial in USA for having sex with an under 18? Probably not very many?

• ShirleyB 13th September 2021 at 4:28 pm

Julie R – In the States they are governed by State and County Law – laws made within those confines – they vary considerably across the USA – A few States say with Parental consent – 12, 13, 14 its a minefield

• Kenton 13th September 2021 at 8:54 pm

She was sex trafficked victim a poor girl of seventeen.

• Paul of Southampton 14th September 2021 at 11:01 am

Was she ?

She always seemed to have freedom of movement and was in public enough to raise attention and get help.

It does seem that her main interest is a money settlement

• Always 14th September 2021 at 8:00 am

She was essentially a child preyed upon by older men. Manipulated into thinking she had no choice and then probably made to feel that this was all her fault which would cause her to feel shame and embarrassment. Thankfully society’s view of this type of thing is now shifting allowing her to make the brave decision to out those who have wronged her.
      If the prince is guilty of anything- and that will be for a judge to decide, then he should have to face the consequences so that it stands as a message to others that this is not acceptable

• peter23 14th September 2021 at 10:13 am

Andrew is an over privileged buffoon who is utterly convinced he should get away with whatever he wishes to do.

After the brilliant leadership and standards his mother demonstrates and continues to do so, Andrew must be such huge disappointment and embarrassment to his whole family.

• Caroline of Smoggy land 14th September 2021 at 3:03 pm

Am I correct in thinking that there’s a film called “The Prince and the Showgirl”? So is Prince Andrew, a modern day re-make? Is Prince Andrew having a competition with his nephew, Prince Harry – who can embarrass Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, the most?

• Daisychain 14th September 2021 at 3:36 pm

On balance, I think Andrew is more embarrassing than H & M and a coward.

Add