Home Forums General Plan B

Tim17 Posted 2 months ago
Plan B

Fuckem who’s goin to listen now one rule for us one for MPs

5 likes & 10 replies
    • Marica 8th December 2021 at 3:15 pm

I have no idea how that idiot has stayed to be PM this long, I’m sure people have been removed for less. It is a catalogue of disasters, old boys network .

• Shirlann 8th December 2021 at 4:09 pm

Hopefully not many 🙄up to now can’t see anything to warrant a new lock down or any restrictions 🤔

• Shirlann 9th December 2021 at 10:23 am

Well he’s done it again 😏after weeks of telling people to get back to the office now what’s them to stay home again 🙄j
      Thought November was going to be a terrible month with up to 50,000 deaths? Waiting for them to close airports again soon 😕just when you thought it was safe to get in the water🙃

• Tim17 9th December 2021 at 2:21 pm

I’m fed up of not bein able to travel n now he as changed things round again ppl on the bbc news last nite saying there not listening to him they wud rather work in an office than stay at home I think this time round ppl are so fed up of bein told wat to do than MPs have a party fuckem let’s carry on

• wren43 10th December 2021 at 10:17 am

All the way through this, I have paid more attention to what the scientists say rather than anything Johnson chooses to spout. That is what I’ll continue to do now. Johnson’s bluster is irrelevant. “Freedom Day” in England back in July was not ‘granted’ to us because danger was past, but because Johnson wanted to buy back popularity with the public, which was already on the wane because of his ineptitude in handling the pandemic, in addition to the many other lies and blunders that were piling up.
      The infection rate of the new omicron variant is pretty horrendous, and I plan to err on the side of being cautious. I respect the right of others to choose for themselves as long as they don’t endanger other people.
      Johnson and his hand-picked crew of self-serving, compassionless inepts will soon, I hope, be turfed out by their own party. Unfortunately he’s kept all the right-wingers so that the prospect of his replacement by the likes of Truss is hardly cheering me up.

• Shirlann 10th December 2021 at 12:39 pm

Infection rates high but no deaths or long term hospital admissions 🤔even in South Africa doctors say mild symptoms and quickly recovery but guessing that not good enough for some governments 🙄not going to be happy until everyone gets jabbed!!!

Add