Home Forums Pets & Animals Pictures of your dogs! #DogsOfRestLess

Add comment

• Pictures of your dogs! #DogsOfRestLess

This is Laphroaig he is the Rest Less Chief Morale Officer! He and I would love to see pictures of your poochies with a little bit about them ๐Ÿ™‚

Attachments:
    1. laphroaig-scaled.jpg

2. dogs of rest less

dogs-of-rest-less.jpg

Posted by Sara
Viewing 15 reply threads
    • Reply by andy q

my jack russell max

• Reply by kath52

Here’s Poppy and Rosie our Shipoo’s always looking for cuddles or getting into mischief

• Reply by kath52

Why did picture go on upside-down

• Reply by Katharine Mason

This is my gorgeous boy Darcy the jrt and his older sister chip

• Reply by japinluv

This is our girls, Katie the Shih Tzu and Bella the Papillon. Like chalk and cheese in so many ways, but both so lovable!

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by japinluv.
    • Reply by aaleese3

Hi, this is my gorgeous 12 year old rescue dog Poppy โค

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by aaleese3.
      • This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by aaleese3.
    • Reply by butterfly

My gorgeous 17 Year old jack russell โ€œluckyโ€…adopted 3 years ago from RSPCA when his owner sadly passed away , great lively loving wee guy ……love him loads

• Reply by Sara

17 years! Wow he’s looking amazing, he reminds me a little of Laphroaig. Does he love cuddles too?

• Reply by butterfly

Oh he certainly does !! The more the better for him lol

• Reply by yvonne.lyons

Hi Sara, just a couple of pics of my 2 pooches and also my last pooch, who I miss all the time, Luigi. My current ones, who I love totally are rehomed with me, i.e. Monty, the fox red labrador and Timmy (who was supposed to be a chihuahua (long story) the black lurcher. Both of them are a pure delight

• Reply by Sara

They all look adorable! I have to say Timmy is significantly bigger than a chihuahua! ๐Ÿ˜€ Monty’s eyes are just gorgeous too. Is that Luigi in the outfit? <3

• Reply by gaynormaling

This is my little hooligan called Dexter, my best friend who is a God send, since my soulmate German Shepherd called Quola, passed away 3 years ago.

• Reply by gaynormaling

I posted some snap shots of my late German Shepherd spirits and my website link where you can view my spirits I captured. Just click the link and click blogs and scroll down and click on older posts. The 2 photo’s are of Quola’s apparition

• Reply by Sara

They are both gorgeous! I’m pleased to hear that Dexter is helping keep you company after the sad loss of Quola. <3

• Reply by carolewithmacstrak

My two lovely boys, father and son, Loki and Erik,

I have MS and they are my reasons for getting up every morning and facing another day โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

• Reply by angela-barry1

They are lovely I have a shiz tsu great company would be lost without her

• Reply by Sara

Well aren’t they just fantastic! Very regal and majestic!

• Reply by carolewithmacstrak

LoL.. they may look regal Sara, but they are a pair of monkeys and keep me on my toes ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š like me are retired now,ย  and I don’t show them any more,ย  but we went out on a high with first place rosettes at Crufts,ย  they are both clipped off now and look like 2 teddy bears.

Your little dog looks like quite a character ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

• Reply by lenmad1

This is Fang der Wunderhund (a Yorkie with atittude)ย and my youngest granddaughter who wants to be a Para-medic.

• Reply by Sara

Fang der Wunderhund looks very well groomed! <3

• Reply by lenmad1

Thanks He is a vain dog and likes to be groomed but hates the hair dryer ๐Ÿ˜†

• Reply by catyapg

This is our dog Yoshie with Digger the cat, they adore each other and quite often snuggle up together

• Reply by Sara

Yoshie and Digger proving cats and dogs don’t always fight! They look super cosy ๐Ÿ™‚

• Reply by scotcmac1

This is my rescue dog Chilli our for a walk with our 3 legged rescue cat. Chilli was a street dog in Thailand and is very happy now in her new home but not so keen on the Scottish rain

• Reply by kateadams5705

This is my beautiful boy Marlow , aged 7 months. He was my retirement present to myself. Daily joy!

• Reply by Sara

Oh no, looks like we didn’t get to see Marlow as the pictures were document files. Could you give it another go? I’d love to see him ๐Ÿ™‚

• Reply by Jo

This is Rysiek (Polish name). He is 10 years old. I adopted him when he was an 8 week old baby. He’s a cross breed but I like to think he looks a bit like a Polish hound ๐Ÿ˜€

• Reply by Sara

I had not heard of a polish hound until you mentioned it (thanks!), I looked them up and I agree he does look like one. What a lovely dog!

Laphroaig is actually a rescue too, he’s from the southern states of USA and he has a brother, Hibiki, that is a rescue from Romania. I’ve attached a picture of him :D.

Attachments:
        • Reply by Jo

What a cutie๐Ÿ˜€

• Reply by margaux

This is Thistle, not my dog but my friends’ that I look after a lot.ย  ย She is 7 months young and GROWING by the day.ย  She is a poodle/retriever/labrador cross – so inquisitive and very, very intelligent – certainly keeps us on our toes.

• Reply by Sara

She is beautiful <3

• Reply by margaux

Thank you she is special – a real handful ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 reply threads