Home Forums Money Pensions

  • Pensions

    Hi does anyone know how I can transfer my private pension to a better provider? I am being charged a lot for the service but I don’t know what one is a good one to change to .

    Posted by Traceymickey
    • Reply by mdshamilton

      Have a look at the govt site Pensionwise. There are lots of providers out there. I have a self managed SIPP with Hargreaves Lansdown.