Home Forums Science & Nature Past life regression

Deleted User Posted 12 months ago
Past life regression

For those that believe you have lived before, have you ever used this technique?
What/who have you been in a previous life?
I am intrigued with this although not tried myself yet.

7 likes & 68 replies
    • Elluma 25th July 2021 at 9:34 am

I’m intrigued too, but never tried this… yet, so, interested to see what others think. Have been reading about Buddhist teachings and this has taken me to interest in PLR because of the link to karma.

• Deleted User 25th July 2021 at 9:59 am

“Buddhist teachings”. Those two words cover thousands of years of history, two major branches and innumerable sects, some of which don’t even get on 👀! The ultimate rabbit hole.

A practical Buddhist, discerning that karma is something we must address in this life and this life alone, might regard studying PLR as a waste of time, while respecting your interest and reasons for it.

• Deleted User 25th July 2021 at 11:51 am

Inherited genetic memory?

• Bastmanya Moonblood 25th July 2021 at 2:13 pm

Yes i did last week, very interesting and now understand things in this life.
      I can give you contact details if you wish.

• Caro 25th July 2021 at 2:19 pm

Dr. Ian Stevenson did some very interesting work on children’s past lives. It appears very young children have a greater chance of remembering past lives, the memories fade as they get older. Some of Dr. Stevenson’s findings were quite remarkable. The book ‘Old Souls’ by Thomas Shroder who accompanied Dr. Stevenson on some of his investigations. is well worth a read.

• Deleted User 25th July 2021 at 2:27 pm

That sounds interesting. Thank you, I will check him and the book out 🙂

• Jacqui 26 25th July 2021 at 7:32 pm

When my daughter was younger she would tell me, ” I have been with my other mother ” and speak in a language no one understood , she also told me she could walk through fire . May be just a vivid imagination…. but who knows

• Amiga 28th July 2021 at 6:06 am

Thanks Caro for your recommendation.

I just got a book from Amazon is called: “ Your Souls Plan” by Robert Schwartz
        So interesting too.

• Deleted User 25th July 2021 at 4:01 pm

Always gets me this one.

I’m betting most of you people believe the big bang theory or something similar.

Believe too in evolution.

In other words it all happened with no intelligent input.

There’s an accidental explosion where some atoms accidently form into life and some of that accidental life builds a big telescope and looks back and say wow we’re in the middle of a big explosion and part of that explosion… us…. started thinking and seeing and measuring the universe. This accidentally created organisation of dust has become the consciousness of the universe!

Now accidently there’s a waiting room where the dead go while they wait to be recycled back to the physical earth!

Sounds so simple but I think people need to give their heads a wobble and see how complicated that all is in the middle of a big explosion…

• Just Me at the moment. 25th July 2021 at 5:16 pm

Hello mother goose. There have been times where I have gone to apast life practitioner but have not benefitted from being hypnotised. However I have no doubt in past lives. Have you read any books by anyone?
      Regards Keith

• Deleted User 25th July 2021 at 5:27 pm

Hi Keith
        No I haven’t read anything. I have slight fear of being hypnotised. Think it’s trust issues i have but I need to overcome it one day.
        Are there any books you would recommend?
        Debs

• Just Me at the moment. 25th July 2021 at 5:27 pm

I forgot Dr Brian Weisse his name is. After being a psychiatrist for many years and a non believer he was made to change his mind by a patient. He has written many books on the subject

• Amiga 25th July 2021 at 9:22 pm

I believe that we had so many life’s before in different forms, I feel that the universe likes to experience threw us, to manifest and create.

I have not had a life regressions experience, but I love to have one!

If anyone can recommend a professional in this fiel, will be so interesting 🤔

• Deleted User 25th July 2021 at 9:44 pm

Has Hitler turned up in anyone’s womb yet?

• Amiga 25th July 2021 at 11:25 pm

I won’t be surprised if he hasn’t? He has to come back to pay Karma! 😅

• Deleted User 26th July 2021 at 1:34 pm

The caste system is a disgusting belief system.
      Someone profoundly disabled deserved it!
      Who or what is in charge of all this rebirth?
      It would take a lot of intelligence not just chance and to be honest it sounds a cruel and heartless intelligence.
      A kind of devil or Satan.

• Deleted User 26th July 2021 at 4:22 pm

Oh wow. There is definitely a face there. Well captured. I’ve been there but they had mannequins in some of the booths. They scare the hell out of me. My leg felt something brushing against it in one of the booths .

• Deleted User 28th July 2021 at 3:50 pm

I’ll stay out of this thread of witchdoctors and other nonsense and I hope none of you get fleeced along the way.

• Tennis Son 1st August 2021 at 11:44 pm

I believe we have lived before because I don’t believe nothing can become something and something can become nothing. We can light a fire but atoms in the wood just spread out around us – they haven’t gone away.

• Caro 2nd August 2021 at 7:08 am

Came across this lady in a book I’ve been reading;
      http://www.rheapowers.com/
      Very interesting.

• Mad Ralph 3rd September 2021 at 4:40 pm

I once had a friend and their mother described herself as a “White Witch” (whatever that is)
      She was reading palms and when she looked at mine the colour drained from her cheeks.
      She looked me straight in the eye and told me I was a “new soul”. I asked what that meant and she said “you’ve never been here before, this is your first time.” She also said in all the years she had been practicing white magic she had never before come across a totally innocent soul.(one without a previous history) It was a first for her.
      I was around 15 years old at the time and it’s stuck with me ever since.

• Deleted User 3rd September 2021 at 6:05 pm

Wow that’s interesting. Something I’ve never encountered before.
        A white witch practices magic for good purposes. No harm intended to anyone or anything.

• Mad Ralph 3rd September 2021 at 8:05 pm

Ah right OK.
      👍👍👍

• Marica 31st July 2021 at 8:27 pm

Hopefully it will .

• Deleted User 31st July 2021 at 6:47 pm

It will crop up out of the blue. You won’t realise it but that will be the time you are ready 🙂

• Marica 31st July 2021 at 6:23 pm

Yes, I tried to find a couple of Psychic development places but to be honest, MG , I was not impressed with the person or people who were running it. I still need to look out for one somewhere but maybe my time was not right. I feel something will crop up when I am ready but I am struggling to find anything in my area at present.

• Marica 30th July 2021 at 9:34 am

I so agree with this, nothing is coincidence

• Deleted User 29th July 2021 at 6:58 pm

Most definitely.
      Have you ever considered a psychic development class or been to a spiritualist group.
      My friend used to go before Covid. I might join this year.
      I have experienced a lot of things. It amazes and intrigues me every time.

• Deleted User 25th July 2021 at 7:50 pm

Thanks for the recommendation 😀

• Amiga 28th July 2021 at 6:22 am

I believe in the energy and vibration that is all around us, and we are all part of it! Everything is moving and nothing is the same as yesterday.
      I love to Hugh trees! Touch plants, there is so much to be grateful for!

• Marica 29th July 2021 at 6:51 pm

So pleased you reminded me of this book and also her follow up book, Parageiss , as I have both sitting in a box unread from some years back when I bought them and knew they were going to be interesting reading because of moving house , many books stayed boxed up . Now they will see the light after your reminder

• Amiga 28th July 2021 at 6:15 am

That must it been a great experience!
      I love to watch in YouTube documentaries about NDE ( nearly death experience).
      Had anyone had a NDE?

• Marica 29th July 2021 at 6:49 pm

Wonderful to see

• Marica 29th July 2021 at 6:48 pm

I am interested in a lot of what you have been discussing here and also like you MG, I have had experiences of spirit close by , breathing in my room when no one else is there , strange smells, shadows that I can’t quite make out but have an innate need to recognise. I think the beginning and end of our lives are the strongest points to pick up on spirit , the bits in-between are clouded due to life happening with families , jobs, TV , internet etc. I was told that to become a truly spiritual person in this life, i should give up Tv and computers are they drain us . Easier said than done but if on the right wavelength , we can still perceive a lot of things

• Deleted User 25th July 2021 at 7:49 pm

I’ll DM you. Thank you

• Marica 29th July 2021 at 6:44 pm

I am so sorry you lost all that equipment and notes, it probably meant nothing to the ones that took it

• Amiga 28th July 2021 at 6:44 am

Humm… Is difficult to know.
      But I think that when we died, we all assessed our lives like in a film, we know what we had done wrong in our previous life! and then we decided and plan our next life, I believe we make the decision with our souls group and the advice from highest level souls.

I believe that we keep part of our personality when we past away, but having another life experience will help to balance Karma. If we live in harmony, be humble and grateful, it will take us to a higher soul level, and life can be a joy!

Hitler will have to come back and have a life experience that will allowed him to get enlightened and be this time companionate to others to balance karma.

• Deleted User 26th July 2021 at 12:24 pm

It was tongue in cheek not serious needing a long explanation.

• Amiga 28th July 2021 at 6:26 am

That is a good story and example on what you give, you will always receive.
      Good Karma! 😊
      Thanks for sharing!

• Deleted User 27th July 2021 at 12:05 pm

Yes just a bit too far from Scotland

• Deleted User 27th July 2021 at 6:20 am

Have you ever been to Redoubt Fort, Harwich?

• Jacqui 26 26th July 2021 at 12:18 pm

Yes, I know when my mum is close and have been fortunate to feel an embrace from a family member who had passed very suddenly. I quiet often visualise my mum in her garden and butterflies or a Robin are always close .

• Jacqui 26 26th July 2021 at 7:20 am

I think she is different now, and like myself feel or see different things , she has seen spheres of light – energy . And we both smell my mums perfume , especially when we are having hard time coping with her loss.

• Jacqui 26 25th July 2021 at 9:54 pm

Unfortunately she is a lot older now , not sure if she would rember .

• Deleted User 25th July 2021 at 7:35 pm

Where does the energy go?
      Where does the energy of a flame go when you blow it out.?

• Amiga 25th July 2021 at 9:43 pm

You seem to know a lot of us humans, but is so many question that don’t have an answer, is a life learning presses.

Scientists are trying their best to understand the human body and its functions, but still so much mystery, that if you think to much about it, it can make you crazy.

I think we are spirits, with a soul from different dimensions, we are here with a purpose, by meditation, we can then have the answer to all the questions and find the love and piece that we all are looking for.

I may be right or wrong, but this is what I found when I meditate. 🙏

• Deleted User 25th July 2021 at 9:08 pm

It dissipates and becomes something else exactly.

• Deleted User 25th July 2021 at 5:31 pm

I’m into the paranormal and have had quite a few experiences myself. Haven’t been on an investigation for years now but it still intrigues me.
      People don’t seem to realise that we can spend hours in the darkness and not experience anything. But when we say we have, they are quick to dismiss it. A lot of it is ignorance. I was a sceptic until I first experienced something.
      That’s awful all of that going missing.

Add