Home Forums Bereavement Passing of my wife

Mickandann1 Posted 1 year ago
Passing of my wife
3 likes & 6 replies
    • Jeanius 13th April 2021 at 10:41 am

Losing a loved one is terribly hard x take each day as it comes, be kind to yourself and keep her memory alive by talking about her often x don’t be too hard on yourself, if you have down days . . It’s a healing process x

• Betsy 13th April 2021 at 12:45 pm

So very sorry to read of your loss. This is a whole new experience for all of us, being alone after being together takes time to get used to. I don’t like my new life one bit and didn’t choose it, but here it is and I’m gradually realising its not going to change anytime soon. But do take time to grieve, you loved your wife and that will not stop so go on loving her and missing her and accepting that she will always be a big part of you. Good Luck for your future, lovely that you have a pet dog, they bring such love and comfort. Aways around if you need to chat.

• Mickandann1 13th April 2021 at 1:09 pm

If it wasn’t for my dog and a
        Last promise I made to my wife who died on my shoulder that I would look after her daughter , then there would not be a problem as I would now be with her now
        regards Michael

• Betsy 16th April 2021 at 2:55 pm

I do know how you feel Michael I pray it will get easier to bear as time passes, as it is what people who have been there say it does, I only hope, like you that its true. God Bless you and your little dog who is also missing his mistress. x

• Mickandann1 16th April 2021 at 6:07 pm

We are both missing her I’m lost n don’t know where we going the sooner we’re all back together the better
          Regards

• Marica 13th April 2021 at 3:19 pm

Michael, so many of us have been through this ,I lost my husband in June 2019 . I know everyone says time will heal but I know you get waves of missing your partner . Your lovely dog and daughter will be a support . There are grievance counsellors , you may not want to face this now but keep it in mind, often Cruse or WAYS for over 50’s can be a great support

Add