Home Forums Photography One of my favourites……..GSD

Polly54 Posted 12 months ago
One of my favourites……..GSD

This is my favourite,well one of my favourites, I was once asked ‘are you sure it’s a photograph’ I said just a minute I’ll go and ask the photographer I walked half a dozen paces away turned round and went back and said ‘yes the photographer says it is a photograph’…………this person had been hounding me and saying horrid things

10 likes & 8 replies
    • Anonymous User (no longer active) 12th July 2021 at 7:24 pm

Polly, this is absolutely gorgeous, a stunnig capture…. The composition & light in the eyes are awesome, not to mention the little grey in the muzzle……. Thanks for sharing. Btw any good walks in Stoke on trent , I’m based in the black country .

• Polly54 12th July 2021 at 10:22 pm

Thank you for your lovely reply.
        About walks as I’m a volunteer with the Canal and River Trust I tend to walk the canals the Trent and Mersey in particular and of course there are the lovely canal side pubs that do great grub.
        Are you on Facebook by any chance? I have a good friend who has a page ‘Kidsgrove Walkers’ he organises walks all over they’ve recently spent a week in North Wales, would that be of interest to you

• Anonymous User (no longer active) 12th July 2021 at 10:29 pm

Hi….. Funny you should say that about the canals, I’m in the black country and as you know there are more canals around here than you can shake a proverbial at, so, during the lockdown we could venture out too far , it gave me and my partner , both keen photographers , a chance to really explore the canals in some depth over a period of about 4 -5 months, I will definately check out that FB page thank you. Have a good day tomorrow.

• LawrieL 13th July 2021 at 6:11 pm

Stunning. It does look as if it could have been painted – brilliant photography

• Polly54 13th July 2021 at 6:57 pm

Thank you I’m so proud of it

• alanski 13th July 2021 at 7:48 pm

I can understand why someone might think that it is not a photograph because it does have painted or drawn undertones – could it have been processed in Photoshop or similar photo editing software?

• Deleted User 13th July 2021 at 8:00 pm

What a gorgeous face x

Add