Home Forums General O MY GOD WHAT A Debate that was all full of crap c...

Staying Alive Posted 2 months ago
O MY GOD WHAT A Debate that was all full of crap coming out of Boris’s mouth as usual 😡😡
2 likes & 10 replies
    • Robert K 3rd May 2022 at 9:25 am

It was a terrible interview by Susanna Reid. No attempt to discuss issues, just a twenty minute attack with a fixed scowl.

• Staying Alive 3rd May 2022 at 9:54 am

I quite Agree with you Robert but when she asked him about the fines he tried to divert questions as the public already know there are more to come he’s keeping it under the carpet or how long we just have to wait and see agree with you Robert but when she asked him about the fines he tried to divert the questions as the public already know there are more to come he’s keeping it under the carpet or how long we just have to wait and see.

and then the Americans having a right laugh about us and our economy.

• Spiritual Guy 3rd May 2022 at 9:55 am

She asked the questions alright , he just replied with his same old bull

• Gerard371 3rd May 2022 at 10:08 am

At one of the parties, they handed out the sexist of the year award. More details will come out in due course, but Boris can do wrong in some people’s eyes.

• Cheers on toast 3rd May 2022 at 11:19 am

Couldn’t make this up 🙄
      And its a lie, he didn’t.

• Terry75 3rd May 2022 at 11:23 am

They’re all the same. They can spout bull but I’ve never heard a politician who knows how to say either of two simple words, “Yes” or “No”.

I also think too much is being made of “Partygate”, yes it was a p**s take for sure. I drive a PTS ambulance and during the pandemic was talking to a nurse who told me that there were covid positive patients leaving the wards and getting in the lifts to go outside for a smoke. Nothing they could do about it as it would be classed as deprivation of liberty to keep them on the ward. Things need to be kept in perspective and whats happening in E. Europe poses, potentially, a greater threat to mankind than covid and I reckon the Governments doing a pretty good job there. Just my opinion.

• Shirlann 3rd May 2022 at 12:01 pm

Cheating and honesty never go together 🤨

• catay53 4th May 2022 at 10:33 am

I totally agree with you Robert With regard to the fines, we have a huge increase in the cost of living, a declining health service, and a crazy man who’s threatening to ‘Nuke’ us all if we upset him! so when we all know about these fines, what are we going to do about it? during lockdown on social media, I witnessed so many get togethers in back gardens etc. Not saying its right but lets move on now. If Silly Susanna can only sit there with a permanent scowl and only have questions about fines, then she’s in the wrong job. she needs to stop trying to be like Piers Morgan!
      kind regards to all for a lovely day
      Carol

Add