Home Forums General Never thought I’d say this but …

Forestbather Posted 4 months ago
Never thought I’d say this but …

I feel a bit sorry for the Queen.

I really don’t want to be dealing with my middle aged son being a sex trafficker and paedo when I am 95.

I’m not a monarchist but I am a human being. Poor bloody woman.

Or did she know all along?

Apparently (according to my Mum) Andrew’s reputation has always been known. Mum says that he was referred to as “Randy Andy” back in the day, so people knew he had some disturbing behaviours.

I guess we just wait for a link to Jimmy Saville ………

And what about his daughters? They must be wondering which of their friends he fiddled. Yuck. Really unpleasant.

For what it is worth I’ve never met a person who doesn’t sweat, and I have done A LOT of running events. Some people sweat more than others, but I have never encountered a non-sweater.

It’s all just very grim for a 95 year old woman to be dealing with, isn’t it?

3 likes & 9 replies
    • Reverend Nick 14th January 2022 at 5:02 pm

Yeah, you wouldn’t want to swap.

Back in the day, the 80s I think, he was indeed known as Randy Andy by the papers in a “Wha-hey” jack-the-lad kind of way.

I don’t understand the reference to sweating though. I haven’t really followed the case that much.

• Forestbather 14th January 2022 at 5:40 pm

Virginia Guiffre (sp.) claims Andrew sweated all over her.

He claims he physically can’t sweat.

Like he was at a party in Pizza Express but no-one saw him there.

• Reverend Nick 14th January 2022 at 6:19 pm

Surely you die if you don’t sweat? (See Shirley Eaton being painted gold in the James Bond fillum)
          That has to be the weakest attempt to deceive ever!

• Moya 14th January 2022 at 6:28 pm

Just as a matter of fact, there are people who don’t sweat.

• Forestbather 14th January 2022 at 6:32 pm

Is that a rare thing? Everyone I know sweats like an old racehorse!! Lol.

Maybe it’s royal blood only?

Sounds dangerous if you can’t control temperature?

• Daisychain 14th January 2022 at 8:38 pm

Yes, it’s very grim for any relative to deal with, whoever they may be. However trial by press and public opinion is not recommended. Having said that I’ve little sympathy for those who use and abuse others whether in a private relationship or in exclusive circumstances where only the rich and famous are invited and participate.

• Ems 14th January 2022 at 9:33 pm

Yes I really feel for the queen. Say what you like about the rest but the queen is exemplary.

All this on the back of losing her husband, still grieving and in her platinum jubilee year.

I don’t blame them for taking back the HRH etc, distancing themselves.

Yes, I remember the randy Andy tag back in the 80’s.

Add