Home Forums TV, Film & Radio Netflix

Jo4321 Posted 2 years ago
Netflix

Interested to hear what other people are watching/have watched recently on Netflix & comments on how you found it..

I have recently watched Ozark & The Fall & am currently watching series 4 of Homeland, have enjoyed all 3 of them..

5 likes & 17 replies
    • PhilB 17th November 2020 at 7:20 am

Queens Gambit is superb. You don’t even need to know anything about chess to enjoy it. Other good things – Umbrella Academy and Stranger Things – science fiction fantasy. Misfits – just weird. Sex education – clever and well crafted.

• Deleted User 17th November 2020 at 9:30 am

Currently binge watching The Crown S4 but other favourites …. (sure I’ll think of more soon as I press submit haha)

Schitts Creek
      Ozark
      Star Trek Discovery
      Tiger King – mind boggling stuff!!!!
      The Last Kingdom – fab
      Better Call Saul
      Breaking Bad

• ArtistJanetMyers 17th November 2020 at 12:17 pm

I loved The Untamed..  I know it is Chinese, but.. wish they would have made another series!

• BridJames 17th November 2020 at 3:32 pm

currently watching Haunting at Bly Manor which is quite good

• Chellsy 26th November 2020 at 11:36 am

I watched The Fall, it was really good but I found it really disturbing! Just finished Schitts Creek and can’t recommend it enough – funny and emotionally absorbing. Feel so much more upbeat just for having watched it. Now it’s on with the Christmas Movies 🎄😁

• Deleted User 26th November 2020 at 12:04 pm

My daughter and I binge watched ‘This is us’ ( amazing and addictive) and ‘Life in pieces’ during our first lockdown.
      They have recently added new episodes to This is us, so cleverly done.
      Now im watching Queens Gambit, fabulous!

• marifjones 26th November 2020 at 10:35 pm

My husband and I both loved Queen’s Gambit too. I also thought The Fall was really good. We are currently watching the latest series of The Crown.

• MikeQ 27th November 2020 at 9:52 am

I think we all agree about queens gambit. I just finished spotless, violence with humour. Some bizarre bits of plot from the craziest gangster. I won’t spoil it but blimey, is that suitable for tv. Still I can’t wait for season 2

• VFP 27th November 2020 at 4:48 pm

Until about a month ago I only watched the news, Poirot/MIdsomer Murder repeats and shows about dogs with my puppy (who likes doggy programmes :)) but then I bought a smart TV and got a subscription to Netflix. Wow! As a newbie I didn’t know what to watch so I started with Sherlock Holmes – LOVED it – now watching The Crown starting from the beginning. I will refer back to this post and the comments when I am ready to watch something else. So much choice!

• Sylvia M 27th November 2020 at 5:59 pm

Mrs. Ratchet was amazing. Everything about it is great. And Jingle Jungle too. I’ve watched too many I can’t even remember. Documentaries on Nina Simon and Sam Cooke moved me too.

• Andy Paddles 13th December 2020 at 9:16 pm

Not Netflix I know, but Detectorists on the iplayer is utter genius! Toby Jones and Mckenzie Crook just work together so well. And for an insight into men, their hobbies / obsessions and general male dumbness there is nothing finer. And all topped off with a theme tune which will melt the hardest heart!

• Archer62 5th January 2021 at 9:04 pm

The forest /La floret French production series subtitles but captivating well worth watch

• Anonymous User (no longer active) 6th January 2021 at 11:02 pm

Murder by the lake and death at the lake – Glam French dramas!
      Bridgerton
      Queens gambit – stylish
      I enjoyed a movie called Hope Gap with Bill Nighy – thought provoking
      A very creepy horror called the Vigil

• Ladyluck250 7th January 2021 at 6:12 pm

I thoroughly enjoyed ‘La Mante’, a French serial killer story and for comedy ‘The Ranch’.
      Also enjoyed The Crown, Star Trek Discovery, Queens Gambit and Designated Survivor

Add