Home Forums New Member Introductions I’m Mel from Fulham . I love cooking , red wine...

Mel2022 Posted 4 months ago
I’m Mel from Fulham . I love cooking , red wine , coffee with friends, volunteering and finding bargains , selling eBay
10 replies
    • Pops McCarthy 25th January 2022 at 11:44 pm

Pleased to greet you. Hope you enjoy being rest less with us.

• Mel2022 25th January 2022 at 11:53 pm

Thankyou Pops . Just found out about this app .

• Brummie Boy 26th January 2022 at 12:11 am

Hi Mel, welcome to the gang on here👋 Hope your new year is going well for you 👍

• Mel2022 26th January 2022 at 11:13 am

Thankyou . It’s nice to be here .
      I hope you are well . Have a good day .

• Paul095 26th January 2022 at 11:34 am

Hi Mel

• Trayc2022 26th January 2022 at 11:36 am

Hi Mel I’m in Hampshire I too love red wine and going out for a coffee 😁 I have a little ebay business though I’m just about to take a break and focus on some online writing courses, just fancy a change and a bit of me time, welcome x

• Mel2022 26th January 2022 at 10:10 pm

Hello Tracy .
        eBay can be stressful so I can understand, I do it casually so never get stressed. Great that you are writing . Always wanted to write but I lose the momentum after a while . It takes discipline .
        If you are ever in London give me a shout would be happy to get glass of red wine with you x

• LeighS 26th January 2022 at 7:00 pm

Hello Mel, my name is Leigh and I am a Rest Less Pioneer and I would like to welcome you to both Rest Less and the community. If you have any questions, please ask me here or message me privately.

I have been a member of the community almost since it began and have found it to be a very welcoming and friendly place. There are different groups for you to look at and join in any conversations that interest you. This is a good way of making friends.

If you have any comments that you would like to make about Rest Less please do let me know and I will pass them on.

Once again welcome to both Rest Less and the community.

• Mel2022 26th January 2022 at 7:25 pm

Hi Leigh , Thankyou so much for your warm welcome.
      I look forward to exploring this app .
      I applied for a volunteering role here and that’s just day one .
      So far I am happy .
      I hope as the days progress I will get more involved in things that interest me and find new friends too .
      Have a good evening x

Add