Home Forums New Member Introductions My name is Brad and I live near the English Rivier...

Feeling the Pinch Posted 2 months ago
My name is Brad and I live near the English Riviera. I enjoy growing plants from seed. I sing and play lawn bowls at times. I am beginning to suffer the ailments of ‘old age’ and find it difficult to bend and kneel.
4 likes & 6 replies
    • anniep 14th June 2022 at 8:38 am

Welcome Brad…so satisfying seeing your little seed grow into a beautiful specimen (not all the time)…maybe a pulley will help you up from ground…lol.
      Comes to us all.

• Bryony 15th June 2022 at 11:55 am

Hi keep stretching and keep moving x

• LeighS 18th June 2022 at 4:36 pm

Hello Brad, my name is Leigh and I am a Rest Less Pioneer and I would like to welcome you to both Rest Less and the community. If you have any questions, please ask me here or message me privately.

I have been a member of the community almost since it began and have found it to be a very welcoming and friendly place. There are different groups for you to look at and join in any conversations that interest you. This is a good way of making friends. There is also a local section if you are seeking contacts in your locality. It is:

https://community.restless.co.uk/local-groups/

Can I also suggest that as you don’t have a profile picture, you might want to consider uploading one. It has been observed that profiles with pictures do get more responses.

If you have any comments that you would like to make about Rest Less please do let me know and I will pass them on.

Once again welcome to both Rest Less and the community.

• Pops McCarthy 30th June 2022 at 3:10 pm

Hi, Brad. As you sing shouldn’t your profile name be “feelingthepitch”? Sorry couldn’t resist lol.

• Feeling the Pinch 30th June 2022 at 10:21 pm

Very likely Pops. At times to get to those ‘high’ notes the wedgies I used to get in the rugby scum would help. Like your sense of humour!

Add