Home Forums General Monday morning

Paul095 Posted 4 months ago
Monday morning

Well almost through the lovely Monday morning, done some weights, been for a run, now l think lll get showered and take the 🏍 for a ride to the coast, how we all doing 😊

3 likes & 13 replies
    • Linpap 17th January 2022 at 1:17 pm

Well my poor Covid ridden car is now in quarantine it’s still at the garage mechanics haven’t really got time to fix it till February!!! And sounds like big expensive repair at least I’ll get a bit fitter with having to walk everywhere and it is a glorious sunny day here today

• beetlejuice 17th January 2022 at 1:49 pm

Feel for you! i am in need of a new kitchen. i think need is the word or am i confused with my words again? could it be want or even desire? whatever, not sure i can justify that much spending

• Linpap 17th January 2022 at 1:52 pm

Know what you mean but I really do need my car nearest supermarket is about 6 miles away!! Tho I did get a delivery from Sainsbury’s this morning so I won’t starve

• beetlejuice 17th January 2022 at 1:59 pm

yep, i cant be without mine, why cant you go to another garage? have they got a hire car you could have? i hired a car a few years back, just a small peugeot cost about £20 a day if you cant be without

• Linpap 17th January 2022 at 2:03 pm

I’ll see how it goes- if I get desperate may be able to borrow one and of course if anyone invites me out for a drink well there’ll be no question I just won’t be able to even offer to drive 😉

• beetlejuice 17th January 2022 at 2:06 pm

no but neither will you be able to escape if things get a bit uncomfortable!

• Linpap 17th January 2022 at 2:09 pm

True I’ll have to be even more picky than usual…

• Daisychain 17th January 2022 at 1:25 pm

Feeling pretty miserable, sorry! Walked to local supermarket for provisions then put some bolognese mix on to cook.

I think my daughter’s difficulties and increasingly infirm husband coupled with living in an increasingly dystopian society has finally got to me. My get up and go has just got up and gone, at least for today.

• beetlejuice 17th January 2022 at 1:46 pm

Oh dear Daisychain, whats the problem with society? well i mean what do you see the problem as being? i am supposed to be working from home but went for a lovely sunny walk.Hows the bolognese doing?

• Daisychain 17th January 2022 at 3:50 pm

We seem to be an unkind, uncaring, selfish place. IMO our government lacks any integrity, punishes asylum seekers, makes the rules to suit themselves etc. etc. It’s the ‘I’m alright Jack’ method of living. The environment is under extreme threat and now the govt. is allowing a pesticide that kills bees.

The bolognese is cooked as is the pasta.

I’m feeling better right now as I’ve just sat down for my afternoon pot of tea. 😊

• beetlejuice 17th January 2022 at 3:53 pm

Im glad you feeling a little better.Just sing and laugh at the idiots and the things that do not make sense.I didnt’ know about the Bees, my daughter is a bee lover, runs around garden saving them from the rain!

• Shirlann 17th January 2022 at 2:11 pm

I’m slowly getting things done 😁but just come across some old photos of when kids were young 😏didn’t think then we’re be where we are now ☹️

Add