Home Forums Health Mild Arthritis?

Anne from Lancashire Posted 10 months ago
Mild Arthritis?

Diagnosed a couple of years ago, slowly but surely digging in its claws.
Already have slight mobility issues unrelated to this, so need any tips or ideas from anybody, to help me out. Arthritis will not win! Suggestions? I keep reasonably mobile, but it is getting harder…

3 likes & 4 replies
    • Selsdon 8th September 2021 at 8:31 am

A lot of people use Glucosamine. Some use it in combination with Chondroitin.. Try looking on http://www.Healthline.com they look at various treatments and whether there is sufficient medical evidence to back up the claims made for them.

• adge747 14th October 2021 at 9:42 pm

A spoonful of Apple Cider Vinegar in warm water and a teaspoon of honey has been proven to help a has Omega 3 Plus, Cal-Mag and Garlic

• Dai 19th October 2021 at 2:13 pm

My mother in law, used turmeric tea and turmeric supplements for many years to help control her arthritis and it relieved her symptoms a lot. Tart cherries are also supposed to help, but in general an anti inflammatory diet should help reduce inflammation and maybe the symptoms of auto immune problems

• Sue47 21st October 2021 at 1:19 pm

Versus Arthritis Has a wonderful free online programme of very gentle exercises called Let’s Move With Leon. I’ve been through the 12-session programme of 30 minutes each twice now and won’t stop as it really does help ease every joint in my body. I also use turmeric and garlic in cooking and take a cod liver oil capsule every day. Not as fit as I used to be but definitely not in so much pain.

Add