Home Forums Rest Less Community Notifications MEDIA REQUEST: artists, people running animal sanctuaries, animal activists

Add comment

• MEDIA REQUEST: artists, people running animal sanctuaries, animal activists

Hi all

We have been contacted by a lifestyle journalist who is working on a feature about artistic/creative retirees (or people approaching retirement).  She is looking for interesting/unusual artists, people running animal sanctuaries or activists in the animal/environmental field.

If this sounds like you and would be interested in sharing your story, please could you comment below and/or send me an email – [email protected] – so we can have a chat about it?

Posted by aislinggray
Viewing 0 reply threads
    • Reply by aislinggray

Hi all, does anyone on the group fit the bill?  Any other interesting hobbies that might work?

• Reply by janehodsdenmurray1

Hello. I am an artist and live in Edinburgh. Art has played a big part throughout my life. With a family of creative people it was unavoidable. As an mature student I gained my degree then went onto a post graduate degree in Art Psychotherapy. Throughout I maintained my own practice alongside creating an art gallery and teaching studios. My practice currently is oils and the subject more often that if what is around me, my garden with flowers and vegetables. The lockdown wasn’t difficult for me as I painted and enjoyed many good documentaries and podcasts, films and drama on the web. So I have like most creative people to use their skills at these odd times. Would be good to hear from you, Jane Murray

• Reply by aislinggray

Thank you Jane, I’d love to hear more from you.  Would you mind sending me an email with your phone number and I’ll give you a call?

My email is [email protected].

Viewing 0 reply threads