Home Forums General Made it to Friday! Been a tough week at work but F...

Suzesue Posted 7 months ago
Made it to Friday! Been a tough week at work but Fridays are my day off which is lovely! Do wish I could retire😊 hope everyone has a good Friday.
4 likes & 14 replies
    • Deleted User 22nd October 2021 at 7:45 am

Hello from Bristol. At least you get Fridays off to relax and enjoy. I’m
      Looking forward to being able to retire and have an endless weekend to look forward to.

• Suzesue 22nd October 2021 at 7:58 am

Hello, yes would definitely love to retire, think I have awhile to go 😔 not sure what retirement age is for women! Ahh endless weekends and weeks would be good! 😊

• Deleted User 22nd October 2021 at 8:03 am

It would be rather lovely 😊😊

• Deleted User 22nd October 2021 at 8:06 am

I’m the same. I have too many hobbies and interests to get bored 😊

• Suzesue 22nd October 2021 at 8:09 am

Ahh thats great, Im trying to find new things to do, I have my brass band I play in and work!!😆😆 need to start living again!

• Deleted User 22nd October 2021 at 8:11 am

Well the brass band is a good start. What else do you fancy doing?

• Suzesue 22nd October 2021 at 8:14 am

Not really sure yet, Im on my own after 28 years of being married! He left me last year.
        So starting over and trying to step out of my comfort zone! Not easy but Im determined! 😊

• Deleted User 22nd October 2021 at 8:16 am

Well there I potentially a lot to try then. I’m sure you will find lots of new hobbies to enjoy.

• Wunderwoman 22nd October 2021 at 9:53 am

So pleased it’s Friday – long week! But just a few hours away now. Retirement would be just great, but that’s a dream right now. (Lottery here I come.) Have a good Friday, everyone!

• SteveInWales 22nd October 2021 at 10:08 am

I’d love to be able to retire but I’m going to have to wait another four years until I can claim my state pension, as there won’t be enough funds in my private pension to live on alone. As someone who has lived alone for more years than living with another person, of course all of my household bills come out of one pay package only so I’ve been unable to increase my pension contributions whilst enjoying a reasonably comfortable life style also. My girlfriend is retired and is 5 years younger than me, and I’d love to be able to join her mid week for walks when the weather is nice rather than staring out of the office window & wishing I wasn’t cooped up in a stuffy office. But it’s Friday and I’m looking forward to having an enjoyable weekend. Happy Friday everyone :o)

• Linpap 22nd October 2021 at 10:16 am

I’m the opposite on Fridays usually gearing up for busiest day of the week often full day of house viewings on Saturday but not tomorrow yay! Off on holiday to Devon for the week so I can join in the thank * it’s Friday celebrations tonight

Add