Home Forums Local Groups England Suffolk looking for new fiends

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by AEK.
williamjim Posted 5 months ago
looking for new fiends

seeking new friends in suffolk and norfolk dont know what im looking for probly good friends thats it slightly disabled but not completly feeling left out nowa days also new here

4 likes & 5 replies
    • LeighS 5th January 2022 at 7:35 pm

Hello, my name is Leigh and I am a Rest Less Pioneer and I would like to welcome you to both Rest Less and the community. If you have any questions, please ask me here or message me privately.

I have been a member of the community almost since it began and have found it to be a very welcoming and friendly place. There are different groups for you to look at and join in any conversations that interest you. This is a good way of making friends.

If you have any comments that you would like to make about Rest Less please do let me know and I will pass them on.

Once again welcome to both Rest Less and the community.

• williamjim 6th January 2022 at 12:22 pm

hi , yes so far im not impressed with it ive not had any replies or corspondenc from anyone its so bad i was considerring leaveing

• Deleted User 6th January 2022 at 12:54 pm

You’re ‘looking for new fiends’, I see… Thank you for making my day! I’ve just listed. I’m in Anglesey, but couldn’t resist commenting on your typo…they can be quite entertaining, and I’m a past master at them… Anyway: you’re down there (a nice part of the world; I have friends in Hemingstone) and I’m up here in Anglesey, but that doesn’t mean ‘don’t correspond’. I try to keep an eye on e-mails and the rest, but life gets in the way sometimes: I’m my mother’s Registered Carer, so that can involve ducking out of life at short notice to deal with hospital, surgery, you name it. I’m part of a group of five ‘mature’ (oldish, in other words) men who publish The Puffin, a quarterly free newsletter/magazine for the local community. Visit http://www.seiriolalliance.co.uk/newsletters/ and you’ll find out more about this part of the world. Our Westie, Tilly, has a regular slot; that started as a ‘brighten people’s lives in COVID’, and she’s built up quite a following. There: my stomach is saying ‘feed me’, so I’ll sign off now.

• williamjim 6th January 2022 at 9:12 pm

hi your message seems a bit gobeldee gouch to me not sure what you want apart from wanting me to down load that puffin mag which is of no interrest for me

• AEK 21st January 2022 at 5:26 pm

Hi, I live in Sudbury, Suffolk. Joined today. Nice to ‘meet’ you.

Add