Home Forums General Look how sunny the world is outside my window. Any...

Deleted User Posted 8 months ago
Look how sunny the world is outside my window. Anyone feel as shut in as me?
5 likes & 29 replies
    • Catwoman 15th May 2021 at 8:36 pm

Yes often

• Deleted User 15th May 2021 at 8:58 pm

Why do you feel like that?

• E-man 16th May 2021 at 4:49 pm

Hello Bri . Feel the same Bri . Why do these members feel that they cannot go out ? I’m fine , grew up in Whitland and keep in touch via ” Pembrokeshir – I LOVE IT ! ” on Facebook .

• Deleted User 16th May 2021 at 7:54 pm

I’m genuinely curious E-man.
          My commute takes me past Whitland twice a day during the week 🙂

• E-man 17th May 2021 at 6:47 am

Grew up in Whitland ( Hen-dy-Gwyn ) and left at 17 for 3 years in the RAF and after 65 years and about 7 career changes I have rooted in Worcester . Had a great life and now more post lockdown plans .

• Deleted User 15th May 2021 at 9:05 pm

Dont know why because people have always scared the…… out of me!

Annella

• Deleted User 15th May 2021 at 9:08 pm

Anyone feeling a bit like me? Post a picture of your lockin view. No need for dialogue. Picture says it all.!!!

Annella

• Take me to the moon 😅 16th May 2021 at 9:56 am

Feel the same here, lost and everything is overwhelming, don’t know how but I have to face it all and it feels like we all have been affected deeply but on the positive side we are still alive so let’s try to make the best of it! ❤️

• min 16th May 2021 at 7:14 pm

Yes, that is a great positive. And we are able to do more and more now that the vaccine is taking effect.

• Fluffy 16th May 2021 at 10:49 am

i’m lucky because i’ve got front , side and rear gardens on my house so i can spend most of my time outdoors. i’ve really felt for those poor souls stuck in flats & maisonettes , especially if they’ve got kids to entertain

• Catwoman 16th May 2021 at 11:19 am

I’ve got gardens but have spent all my time inside 🙄 Last year I went to two hospital appointments and two funerals 😶😶

• E-man 16th May 2021 at 4:43 pm

Although it is easing off and jabs are working you were allowed to go out for exercise and shopping for the whole of lockdown .

• Copthornian 16th May 2021 at 4:16 pm

I’ve worked through most of it so I can say once you get out there for a while life will start to feel normal again.

• E-man 16th May 2021 at 4:40 pm

IF its sunny outside then why not go outside , Annella ?

• Deleted User 16th May 2021 at 4:52 pm

Thank you all for your kind comments
      Annella

• Keith D 16th May 2021 at 5:21 pm

I felt very locked in and almost forgotten about in the first lockdown when I was shielding. Every time the government made an announcement regarding easing things nothing was mentioned about those shielding, I knew that if I went to take flowers to my wife and family graves,I risked being stopped and fined by over zealous police.
      But if bi had been a member of a big demonstration,,I could have got away with it.

I wont mention names of any demonstrations because some snowflakes will get upset,
      but not as upset I was, coping for 16 weeks with my emotional and mental health issues alone ?,

• min 16th May 2021 at 7:11 pm

Wow, Keith; long time to be shielding.

I know a guy who had a heart transplant 20 years ago, and I often wonder how he is coping (I think he has family that may help though). Hopefully, now, he has had vaccines.

• Keith D 17th May 2021 at 10:50 am

Hi Min
          Yes it was , then i had to go back into shielding from December 2020 until April this year so almost a year of my life was spent shielding. but i managed better the 2nd time, as i had plans in place.

i hope that the man who had the heart transplant is doing well? i had a Heart bypass 21 years ago last January , and although one of my bypassed arteries is failing, i have a passable life, as i live with long term health issues
          . I thankfully had my 2nd jab 4 weeks ago last Saturday

best wishes Min and thanks for your message , from Keith

• min 18th May 2021 at 7:01 pm

I don’t know about the heart guy; just one of those people I chat to – small town.

Can your failing artery be fixed?
          But good you’ve had your vaccines, and good that life is ok in spite of the health issues.

• min 16th May 2021 at 7:07 pm

How shut in do you feel, Anon?

• Keith D 18th May 2021 at 7:06 pm

Yes they can possibly do another heart bypass, but it depends on my general health situation.

I dont feel shut in much now,that the lockdown has been eased Keith

Add