Home Forums Jobs & Careers Life Coaching – volunteers required

Add comment

• Life Coaching – volunteers required

Hi, I’m currently doing a qualification in Coaching at Cambridge university and looking for volunteers who would like to be coached. I’m a 57yr old ‘retraining’ and would really welcome the opportunity to coach anyone interested.
    thank you. On a pro bono basis by the way.
    thank you.

Posted by belinda
Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Reply by keithstewart

Hi,

A great response. You are going to be busy in your new and exciting career.

Keith

• Reply by binta101

Hi Belinda, good on you! I have been mulling over an encore career in coaching/counselling etc and your post struck a chord. I am interested in knowing how you settled for coaching and what is the best way to make the choice where to study.. thanks a lot

• Reply by belinda

Hi happy to have a chat if you contact me on messenger.

• Reply by binta101

Many thanks indeed. I am new to Restless and not familiar with all the features. Is there a messenger function? I would love to have a chat. Binta

• Reply by kathyjowett

Hello is it too late for this?

Kathy

• Reply by belinda

Have enough to complete my course, but happy to have a chat next week if you contact me via messenger.

• Reply by ymckillop

Hi Belinda, I have only just signed up to Rest Less, so not sure if you have enough volunteers yet but, if not, I am very interested. 56 year old divorcee with two young adult sons living at home (thought they’d be flying the nest, but now not due to Lockdown…). I lost my partner just over a year ago to cancer and feel like I need a real change.

please let me know either way, thanks. All the best. Yvette

• Reply by belinda

Hello Yvette,

Thank you for getting in touch. I am in the final 3 weeks of my qualification process and have sufficient hours in the pipeline at the moment to complete my coaching hours (thanks to this website). However, I would be happy to have a session or 2 with you when I have handed in all my final work and the pressure is off! If you’d like to contact me via Messenger, so that we can have a direct conversation that would probably be the best thing. If you have any problems come back to me via this website as now. Belinda Wilkinson

• Reply by julieannhumphreys

Hi Belinda

ive undertaken Coaching training recently and would love the opportunity to be coached myself. I’ve only nervously coached one person but it’s inspired  me to want to develop in this area.
      if you need to practice on someone else I’d be willing to help out. I can see that you have arrangements already so no worries if not.

kind regards

Julie

• Reply by belinda

Hi Julie, I’m in the final few weeks of my course and as you can imagine the deadline is beckoning. I have sufficient hours in the pipeline to do my coaching hours for qualificatio, but would be happy to contact you after my deadline, as I had also planned to continue ‘practicing’ a little longer. However, I am pretty busy for the next 3 weeks, but could contact you then if you are happy? Do you want to send me a separate Messenger contact, so that we can privately message and arrange something after I have finished my final assignment. Thank you for getting in touch. Belinda Wilkinson.

• Reply by julieannhumphreys

Hi

that’s ok, good luck with your studies!

julie

• Reply by libbib

Hi, I’ve been doing a little work on self development / awareness and thinking about a new career

life coaching at this stage would be a great addition and I would be happy to help – I’m 53 years old.

kind regards

Libbi Blakely

• Reply by belinda

Libbi, that would be great. My phone number is 01798839373, my mobile. 07909998899. Should we have a quick chat about it and then go from there?

• Reply by libbib

Perfect Belinda, I’m working at present, off wed and Fridays and free most evenings , could chat tomorrow evening if that works for you

• Reply by belinda

Libby,

Wednesday evening I have 2 calls already, but could talk after 4 pm until 5 pm. Or Friday sometime. If you would like to call me then. I look forward to hearing from you. Belinda

• Reply by libbib

I will do my best to call you at 4pm today , look forward to chatting with you

libbi

• Reply by belinda

Hi, contact me to arrange a specific time to chat and we can go from there. Sorry been working the last few days but next week let hets a time/ day to talk properly. Apologises. Belinda

Viewing 5 reply threads