Home Forums Dating Just to say hi and hopefully make new friend

Sue W Posted 2 years ago
Just to say hi and hopefully make new friend

3 likes & 7 replies
    • Cardy 29th October 2020 at 8:57 pm

Hello, I hope you are well?

• Colin 29th October 2020 at 10:05 pm

Hello  and welcome,   I am also  looking for  new friends,  where are you  living  ? Colin

• maralin 30th October 2020 at 12:11 am

Hi there.  I’m looking for new friends in the Milton Keynes area.  

• Michelle Ann 30th October 2020 at 2:03 pm

Hi Sue

I’m Michelle and I too am looking to make new friends

where are you based?

I live in Westcliff-on-Sea

maybe we could have a chat

• Coast66 30th October 2020 at 5:30 pm

Hi Sue,

Life’s too short not to make some new friends.

Paul 53 from Southport

• Paul CS 2nd November 2020 at 12:35 am

Hi Sue,
      Paul from North Leeds.
      New to this site and gradually finding my way around.
      Never been comfortable in gyms but love the outdoors and keeping fit, currently spending many hours in the saddle on my MTB and exploring the countryside of North Leeds and beyond.
      Semi-retired these days but you’d be hard pressed to realise any change, still working hard.
      Divorced and separated for 10 years following a breakdown after severe depression. Didn’t realise at the time how freeing this trauma would be.
      Very content and happy these days but could certainly be happier with more friends.
      Hope you enjoy the site and find what you’re looking for.
      🙏😊

• AJB114 2nd November 2020 at 7:11 am

Hi Sue ,

I’m another newbie too . Looking for similar and maybe some new interests as well . As far as  dating goes its definitely a challenge.  I dont really want to try any  of the platforms out there as not comfortable withem and looking at trust pilot reviews they are littered with fake profiles . It’s tough with the latest lockdown . And that’s why I’ve joined to meet new people and maybe try some new interests . I hope you enjoy  this  . I’m just finding my way round it.  Starting point for me was writing an intro and going from there .  All the best Andy

Add