Just joined, free so why not xxx

Posted by jacqueline667
Viewing 10 reply threads
    • Reply by Buddha2310

Hello everyone. I’ve just joined too 😁

• Reply by bethf091266

Hi I’m.liz from Oxfordshire I’m 53

• Reply by tttraining

HI. I am Richard from Brightlingsea, aged nearly 63 (few days and counting!).  I am widowed now, my wife died last September after a long battle with Alzhiemers.  I had to deal with cancer at the time when she needed me most so I was not able to give her the best support and attention that she needed. I’m a bit lost now as we never had many friends – it was us against the world and we won! Now finding it rather lonely – the world clearly doesn’t need me so hoping to meet/chat with friends.  I have a passion for motorbikes, sadly at it keeps me poor… o well, something has to !

• Reply by [email protected]

Just joined after suggestion from my sister that there is a new world of possibilities for us over 50,

looking around see what’s on the site lots of interesting stuff

• Reply by alysonb0104.al

I’m Alyson, just joined.
      Hello everyone.

• Reply by stantini

Hi to everyone.

This site gives you plenty of options to consider when looking for a career change, and also for leisure time.

I have been furloughed since March and my prospects of returning to my job are looking grim.  I work in manufacturing and thinking seriously about wanting to do something completely different as I am now a young and fit 66, and I cannot afford to retire!! ☹️

Good luck from Tony.

• Reply by bethf091266

Hi

• Reply by h.lacey

Hi, I’ve just joined too 👋 Having a little look around… looks as though this could be a good move 😊

• Reply by makemoneywithmel88

Hello, I’m Mel and I have just joined. Nice to be here.

• Reply by gallaghersarah1965

I have also just joined, hello everyone

• Reply by krjones6627

Hi there All,

Hello everyone,  just saw the ad for this , I have major lifestyle changes happening imminently and I thought I would make this site part of my support network going forward…

I look forward to contributing

• Reply by suem1979

Hi I have just joined so hello to everyone , I am a self employed EQA and EPA I also run a small training organisation and like most self employed people all my clients are gone or are furloughed.

• Reply by stantini

Happy Sunday Jacqueline,

I hope you find what you are looking for.

I have been on this site for a short while and I think it is good.

Best wishes.

Tony.

Viewing 10 reply threads