Home Forums General Joe Biden .

Sonny1234 Posted 4 months ago
Joe Biden .

I watched Joe Bidens’address the Union speech yesterday , when he said Iranian instead of Ukrainian & at times he sounded to mix up & slur his words , does anybody else think he’s a bit too old for the Presidency ??

3 likes & 21 replies
    • Deleted User 3rd March 2022 at 7:35 am

Just another lying politician a muppet

• backofbeyond 3rd March 2022 at 8:26 am

I’ve thought that since before he was elected. He just looks to me like he’s in the foothills of what will become a mountain of Alzheimers a few years down the road. I think he’s in office more as a reaction to the Trump years rather than as a politician in his own right – a kind of calm after the storm.

And I don’t think it’s a coincidence that the Ukraine crisis has kicked off now, a year into his presidency, when Trump’s unpredictable star is fading and it’s too early for anyone else to show their hand for the next election.

• Pennypitstop 3rd March 2022 at 11:49 am

Yes, I think Trump was rather doolally but I think Biden is far more dangerous. !!!

• Spiritual Guy 3rd March 2022 at 1:17 pm

A long tradition of American presidents goofing their words.
      Remember when Reagan referred to Diana as “Princess David”, and Trump far too many to mention.

• HH 2021 3rd March 2022 at 1:34 pm

Oh god, think he made a bit of a fool of himself!

• SteveKent 3rd March 2022 at 3:17 pm

Don’t vote for him then!

• Sonny1234 3rd March 2022 at 7:33 pm

Thankyou for all your reply’s , it’s just a worry to me that we call this man the leader of the free world !!!

• Vixster 4th March 2022 at 10:15 am

I give thanks that he is the leader rather than Trump who seemed to be very friendly with Putin. He is doing Ok and at least wants to progress with policies which will help people and the planet.

• min 6th March 2022 at 9:04 pm

During his term, President Donald Trump unsuccessfully tried to end the project, claiming Nord Stream 2 would make Germany “a captive to Russia.”

The Biden administration waived those sanctions in May last year in an effort to rebuild relations with European allies, and arguing that the project was nearly finished anyway. (Evening Standard)

• Josie123 4th March 2022 at 11:32 am

I’ve watched a couple of his speeches and thought the same thing. Slurred speech, bungled words, almost as though he’s been told what to say but doesn’t understand quite why he’s saying it. Does he have Alzheimers, perhaps? My gran was like this in the early stages – a touch confused and muddled, bungled words and a hint of slurring. She knew something was wrong and it scared her so that she became querulous and irritable. In short, do we need two irrational people with the power to launch the end of the world?

• Sonny1234 4th March 2022 at 11:37 am

I think that there will be people around Biden who can disagree & explain reasons for any situation, not sure that’s the case with Putin though , I doubt anybody would dare try to disagree with him !!

• RayH 4th March 2022 at 12:55 pm

This is a possible reason

Joe Biden underwent brain surgery on two occasions, both in 1988.
      Doctors say they would be concerned about ‘anyone’ with Joe Biden’s symptoms at age 79 after two brain aneurysms and a heart condition – which are both linked to memory problems.

• min 4th March 2022 at 9:45 pm

…but he’s helping people and the planet – illegals entering through the southern border, and stopping the Keystone Pipeline (helping the planet by ensuring that oil is transported by tanker, instead of through a pipe, and helping people by putting all the pipeline workers out of jobs) And best of all, he’s not Donald Trump!- What’s not to like?

• madeleine45 5th March 2022 at 12:56 pm

at least if he retires we have a woman to take charge. She most certainly cant make any more mess than the men have and has a much more likely chance of doing something sensible!!!

• Grace Williams 5th March 2022 at 4:01 pm

If you watch some of (very few) his interactions with the press, where they were actually allowed to ask him questions, his responses are scary. Hence they don’t let him, very often. He cant keep a train of thought, he goes off on a line of answering that is neither relevant nor pertinent, he mixes up names/dates/places/people, the list is endless. (He even referred to himself as being ‘vice president’ for the past 25 years in one diatribe!??). What scares me more he that he is treated as someone who is just a bit simple/senile, I believe it is far more sinister – He is a puppet with others pulling the strings – Their patsy, to say and do as they please with. (He reminds me of prince phillip when he was let loose with the press, and we all know what a pigs ear he made of that over the decades with his racism/sexism/elitism etc)

• Sonny1234 5th March 2022 at 5:04 pm

Thankyou Grace , I think you have summed it all up there !!
        Fantastic answer , it’s a worry to think who could be in control !!

Add