Home Forums New Member Introductions i’ve not long joined. i don’t have friends. i’m so bad at conversation no one wants to be with me.i don’t know how to fix it.

Add comment

• i’ve not long joined. i don’t have friends. i’m so bad at conversation no one wants to be with me.i don’t know how to fix it.

Posted by Anonymous User
Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Reply by kjmarriott

Hi just be yourself and be a good listener people like that and you will be fine.

• Reply by Sue

There are a lot of self help books out there which could help you. Don’t be too hard on yourself and be positive. Good luck

• Reply by desiderata52

Maybe you need more confidence in yourself? By giving yourself a negative label you are telling people not to bother.

Life is good and we all have something to give.  Be yourself and show interest in others, if you enjoy life others will want to share it with you.

• Reply by shell66

Hi ive just joined now as id never heard of it before. Sounds like a great place to start. Join in conversations. The more you do the more your confidence will growxxx

• Reply by coventrysky

Hi, well, u started bow and its good. Hope u are well.

• Reply by coventrysky

I meant Now lol

• Reply by jaynegalway

Hi! I live with my partner and he is a workaholic..lol! I do get lonely. I hardly ever see his family as they are regularly together or working. I’ve been on furlough for the last 3 months and will be going back to work tomorrow. I feel I need a new direction and dont know where to start! There is no prospects in my job. I work with food  always have done apart from Retail. I would love to be a cookery teacher or something along those lines, better myself and help others. Any help would be great, thankyou.

• Reply by mpugh530

What about an evening class ,talk to them about what your long term plan is, they will help you.

• Reply by carergirls

Hi my name is Annemarie i work as a carer i been doing it for 26 years i love my job knowing i can my resident happy ?

• Reply by vaughanpauline

id say the solution is to become a good listener. That’s what, in my experience, most friends want.

• Reply by joanna.bookgirl

Welcome to the Rest Less community M.  Have you managed to navigate your way around forums?  There are so many different kinds of people connecting here.  I’m sure you will be able to find people with similar interests you could chat to.  You don’t have to make clever conversation.  Just be yourself.  Nobody is judging here.

• Reply by Anonymous User

thank you.

Viewing 8 reply threads