Home Forums Local Groups England Kent I’ve just joined the group and just want to say...

Barbarang Posted 12 months ago
I’ve just joined the group and just want to say hello! I live in Lyminge Folkestone 😉
2 likes & 10 replies
    • Gaetano 16th July 2021 at 3:25 pm

Hi Barbara,

Thank you so much for joining us at Rest Less and welcome to our Community!

My name is Gaetano, I am the Customer Service Manager at Rest Less and here to answer any questions you may have about it.

You are now part of a very friendly place. Let me suggest you to explore all groups, pick and choose conversations that you may find of interest and pro-actively participate in them: that’s the best way to make new friends in our very friendly community. And I can see you are already doing that with your other posts and using your local group of Kent, which is great!

Please, do share all your feedback with us so that we can understand what you are trying to get from Rest Less and therefore improve our service to you.

Thank you again and happy posting!

• Colin in Kent 16th July 2021 at 7:37 pm

Hello! I’m at the other end of Kent but love Folkestone, my wife’s favourite restaurant is Rocksalt! Hope you enjoy the site and the conversations.

• Barbarang 17th July 2021 at 8:00 am

The food is amazing also the best customer service around! You’ll love it 😉

• Anonymous User (no longer active) 27th July 2021 at 10:53 am

Welcombe!
      I’m down to Black horse Farm next week very near you.
      They seem to be investing a lot of money in Folkestone now

Add