Home Forums Learning I’ve just been gifted a TEFL course. It’s 120...

Dollycon Posted 9 months ago Learning
I’ve just been gifted a TEFL course. It’s 120 hours online learning plus an essay. I plan on starting early February, I haven’t written an essay in 30+ years!
7 likes & 9 replies
    • Anonymous User 31st January 2021 at 7:39 am

It’ll be like riding a bike 😁. I’m sure you’ll be fine Dollycon. Think of the satisfaction when it’s done 😃 👍👍👌

• Marica 31st January 2021 at 6:34 pm

I reckon you will be fine, it is a case of “inner expression ” and you will find it just happens once in the course

• vaughanpauline 31st January 2021 at 6:39 pm

Don’t worry if it is similar to the tefl 120 hours I did last year you won’t have many assignments and the ones that you do have to do will have a low maximum words limit
      I seem to remember that we were told not to worry to much about the flow in general and that note form was often acceptable

Based on your post above you will be fine

Pauline

• Anonymous User 8th July 2021 at 11:27 am

… so how did it go?

• EmmilyParker 24th September 2021 at 9:34 am

Hi, I often have to write essays, but I love doing it. I never turn to a full essay writing service for me, but I often turn to online paraphrase – https://www.paraphrasingserviceuk.com/ . I write good texts, but with a lot of mistakes. This service analyses your text and checks for errors. I like this way of writing an essay much more. Recommend trying!

• Katarina 6th October 2021 at 8:13 am

Almost all secondary school pupils and students face writing a personal essay. So as to write a personal essay or any other essay type, it is important for a writer to initially know the contrasts between the basic types of essays. Similarly, as the name recommends, a personal essay is a kind of essay writing which aims to exhibit a personal story to its audience. This essay is about personal meetings and stories that have a solid exercise or are rousing. Take help from a writing service to get professional assistance. So if you have difficulties with that and need help you should contact an assignment service uk https://www.essaygeeks.co.uk/assignment/ . You will receive round-the-clock online support. An encrypted system that is used is guaranteed your privacy. Work is without plagiarism. All deadlines have been adhered to. And more more else.

• Nick J 9th October 2021 at 12:04 am

Good luck! I trained to teach EFL 13 years ago and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed it (although, unusually, I have only taught in this country). If you’re a bit rusty here are two recommendations: get hold of Raymond Murphy’s English Grammar In Use, and Oshima and Hogue’s Introduction to Academic Writing. They are excellent books and will help fill in any gaps. All the best!

• romandavis 20th October 2021 at 6:54 am

I am fully satisfied with your teaching plan which is suitable for those students who are not enough intelligent and now can easily learn about their essay writing from your service. I am also serving the students in writing their all assignments which are very difficult and they are forced to content the writers of https://www.theacademicpapers.co.uk/dissertation-writing-services-uk.php

• Fantastigirl 20th October 2021 at 7:55 am

How exciting. You’ll be fine. Write your thoughts best you can. Leave for a couple of days. Go back and re-read and make it sound better. Repeat if you have time. Borrow a friend to read for typos / grammar maybe. Structure – as they old adage goes – say what you’re going to say (intro), say it (main text), sum up what you just said (conclusions). Hope it goes well.🤞🤞

Add