Home Forums Local Groups England Kent Is there anyone there?

Chris Taylor Posted 2 years ago
Is there anyone there?

4 likes & 3 replies
    • JMH 3rd November 2020 at 5:45 am

Good morning Chris! Yes, just up and about to start the day with a cup of tea and Countdown.  Then I’ll go to Facebook to post film suggestions for today to my online Arts Circle (started after lockdown for two Thanet U3A groups (book circle and film group), but then broadened to a more inclusive membership).  We now cover music and music and let each other know what is going on that others might be interested in – lots of good lectures by Zoom out there from e.g. WEA, Arts Society, etc.  Then a home based exercise regime (Youtube) and dog-walking.  We also walk dogs for people who can’t walk their dogs for any reason. (Cinnamon Trust a concept to you?)  My husband likes to cook (good).  We keep in touch with friends by e-mail and FB.  How are you organising things on Covid-19 times.  If you have books, films, programmes or recipes to recommend, do let me know. We are in Thanet, after five peripatetic years travelling around the UK and the Mediterranean coast in P.O and Catalonia, and are pleased to be here.

• Marica 17th December 2020 at 4:01 pm

Hi Chris, you don’t say where you are but I am certainly out there! I am Greater London, Kent borders , loads to do and see, best of both worlds but I used to live in Canterbury many years ago

• J.A 4th January 2021 at 9:09 pm

Hi Chris

Add