Home Forums Pets & Animals Is the anyone that loves Animals like I do, and go...

• This topic has 132 replies, 70 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by SueV.
Peaches Posted 9 months ago
Is the anyone that loves Animals like I do, and got Animals.
47 likes & 132 replies
    • Sandyg 2nd September 2021 at 4:52 pm

I fostered many rescue dogs,also raised 3 pups for Dogs For The Disabled, but now I live alone and have to earn my own living , I’m at work too long to have a dog, or foster, which makes me sad.

• Marica 3rd September 2021 at 4:35 pm

Here is my lovely dog who died in 2019 I tried another foster dog but had to give her back after a month , very naughty and very snappy which i could not have with carers and my disabled husband here. I don’t think I could cope with another dog now but I do love them. This was my recent art class drawing of my baby

• Sandyg 13th November 2021 at 6:11 pm

if you go through a reputable rescue, thry would carefully match your situation to a dogs temperament, so it’d perfectly possible to find one, given plenty of time to do so .
        Iv fostered about 30 , and maybe 3 of those would fit your scenario.
        It’s essential tho.to get one thst is sjrwafybin foster in a similar scenario, rather than getting a rescued streetdog from directly abroad as thry have yet to learn about living in a home, let alone cope with the comings&goings you mention.
        Maybe you can apply for a retired service dog.. there’s there’s longvwsiting list mind you, but so worth the wait

• SueV 27th January 2022 at 8:04 am

Don’t give up. There’s lots of animals waiting for their forever home. Maybe it was too soon x

• Skinny_G 10th September 2021 at 6:11 am

Adopted a Romanian rescue last December.
      Luna is a little cuddle bug, she Is very friendly and follows me everywhere. Romanian street dogs are very smart, they adapt quickly and have the most adorable quirky personalities.
      Would love to adopt more but unfortunately don’t have the space.

• Kazzy62 12th October 2021 at 7:39 pm

Aw he’s gorgeous .

• Dogtired 10th January 2022 at 12:00 pm

I have a one-eared dog from Macedonia (we called her Macey). She distrusts men, is a real hunter so can’t let her off lead but she has a big garden to chase in, a little sister (from RSPCA) who adores her and I do obedience and agility with her. She’s the quirkiest dog I’ve ever had but she makes us laugh every day!

• Minio 10th September 2021 at 12:58 pm

I have 6 🙈🙈🙈

• Jojo b 10th September 2021 at 8:10 pm

Got myself 3 fur babies 3 dogs

• Blue eyes 11th September 2021 at 8:24 am

I am animal crackers and have quite a few, latest editions are Chickens which are absolutely amazing, all my cats, dog, tortoises etc all get along brilliantly. They really have helped me with death of my hubby recently.

• ChrisPhotographer 12th September 2021 at 2:10 am

I love Animals, which is a third of the reason I am Vegan. I did an Animal behaviour course because I have worked for a few Animal recues, Rodent rescue, German Shepherd rescue & small dogs rescue. I do have a German Shepherd ‘ Fur baby ‘.

• Jillikins 12th September 2021 at 11:52 am

I have a wonderful granddog, a black lab, who sometimes comes to stay and get spoilt. I do look after visiting hedgehogs by providing food, water and a couple of houses though.

• MacChick 12th September 2021 at 2:09 pm

I have a dog 😀

• Sandyg 12th September 2021 at 4:08 pm

I adore animals, but I wouldn’t be unkind enough to keep those that need companionship, when I am at work for 13 hours a shift..So have to content myself with Goldfish !

• Blue eyes 14th September 2021 at 10:42 am

Hi lovely, I thought I was actually reading one of my own posts literally, you sound identical to me except the fact you have 2 dogs other than that I thought was my post. How can 2 people think so identical, it’s spooky. BTW I’m Rebecca and have rescued alot of all kinds of animals iv had left on my doorstep in boxes, bags, police calls for help etc. But I do have a massive problem of parting with them after I’ve got them back to health. So I’ve ended up with houseful. I have had to downsize mind due to cancer, Ill health but still have a menagerie and I adore them ALL. They keep me going. It is a bit of a madhouse but wouldn’t have any other way. It is relief to know others are out there like me thinking exactly same way over ALL animals. God bless you. Xx

• Sammy Sausage 24th September 2021 at 7:38 pm

Depends how much you live animals 😝 I’m passionate about animals have worked with them all my life, they all have personalities and need to be loved 🥰 I have horses and dogs at home. Not eaten meat for 36 years xxx

• Lost in life 24th September 2021 at 7:47 pm

This is my fur baby. Had 4 dogs this time last year but sadly just 1 now.

• Island Hopper 11th October 2021 at 5:12 pm

Personally, I can’t understand how anybody could fail to love animals – they offer unconditional love and excellent companionship, without the complications involved in human relationships. I couldn’t live without a dog now – they are so spiritual, and very good for your health.

• Christine. 11th October 2021 at 10:02 pm

I love animals. We have two eight year old Persian cats and two twelve year old ducks.

• The Animal Lady 12th October 2021 at 5:40 pm

Thank you for your replies everyone, and the wonderful pictures too. It is heartwarming to think there are so many people out there loving their furry, feathered or otherwise friends. They enrich our lives and keep us grounded, and ask so little in return.

• Kazzy62 12th October 2021 at 7:20 pm

I got a dog a jack Russell he lovely

• Alexandra 2013 13th October 2021 at 5:54 pm

Dogs over humans any day

• Brighton Belle 13th October 2021 at 10:09 pm

I love all animals-I own a beautiful cat -love the aloofness-independency and fussiness a cat posesses

• Rosie Hobden 1963 15th October 2021 at 9:12 pm

I love animals I have a pet

• Lisa1701e 18th October 2021 at 12:21 pm

Yeah me 😊

• Wunderwoman 18th October 2021 at 1:49 pm

I have 2 insane 4 year old black cats who were obviously dropped on their heads when young.

• elephants 20th October 2021 at 7:54 pm

Hi my name is Sandra I love animals and I have a cat called Jess we thought it was a girl but ended up being a boy so we kept the name he is 9 will be 10 in march he is black with a white tuxedo from under his chin all the way down his belly and I love him to pieces what animal do you have

• Doona 12th November 2021 at 8:03 am

Yes I love animals, I have 4 cats n a poodle cross, recently lost my 10 year old labrador, still devastated. Miss her very much.
      I also love to feed the wild birds, squirrels n 1 fox that pops by regularly.

• Daisy 1212 12th November 2021 at 8:23 am

I’m a huge fan of animals.. Unfortunately we lost out cat last year. (hit by a car 😔) we are hoping to rescue a dog in the near future. Would love a cockapoo or cavapoo… Any suggestions of rehoming places to try be very welcome. We are in the southeast. 🙏

• esther.bray23 14th November 2021 at 5:24 pm

Yes I like animals. But only have a cat. But she is very vocal. I always have to brush her fur as she is a ragdoll and has long haired fur.
      But have to work hard at trying to train her.

• Sa 25th November 2021 at 8:53 am

I love animals and often pet and house sit. Sadly I can’t at present care for my own pet but one day I will. Here is a photo of my last fur friend I looked after, hard to say goodbye but I hope to see him again soon!

• Caroline 124 21st December 2021 at 9:48 pm

I absolutely adore my two poodles and love all animals.

• DannyMac 22nd December 2021 at 9:18 am

I love my cats

• eleanor7 8th January 2022 at 6:58 am

Yes I love animals we have two nutty Boxer dogs and 3 cats and if I could would have another Boxer to even it up lol.

Add